Middle east truk drivers

in my last post I was enquiring about middle east drivers. some of the crazy guys have to be out there. Alan Brown ( ■■■ machine ) . Electric lips !! Jack Harrisons crew who went to work in Saudi. All the guys who ended up in Dubai working for Rick Macnamara and Colin Hindes. And those that ran containers down from Bagdad to Um Qassa for Dave Perry. Heroes all. If you’re not with us then God Bless.- Rest in Peace.

Good to have you on board Pedro 2…
There are planty of good Middle East threads on here… and many on here who have a done more than a few trips in that direction… there’s an Astran thread, Pro Motors, Middle East ( Not Astran ) North Africa, as well as many interesting subjects that are to numerous and diverse to mention… Just jump in where ever you like… There’s even some old git that even bungs Australian Road Trains everywhere…

Jeff…

Thanks for your post, Jeff. I’m an old M/E driver myself. Did it for 27 years for numerous companies, then bought my own truck. Ended up in Dubai running to Baggers. Nocking on for 72 in a couple of weeks and feeling nostalgic. Glad I’ve a site which will help me reminisce. Remember old M/E drivers don’t die. They just dig a hole in the sand!!
:sunglasses: