North East Drivers Christmas gathering 2018

I’ve been asked to post the date of the Christmas “do”.
Usual venue, N/cle. Labour Club. Sat. 29th December. From 1400 til falldown. :smiley: :smiley:
Everyone welcome. Regards Kev.

Great news Kev,I will have to sort my SMS Out, See you there Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

I’m looking forward to it Larry, still no drink though :cry: :cry: regards Kev.

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Im sorry to hear this Kev, But seeing our old workmates etc makes It a good day out regardless of the Highland stuff, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Im sorry to hear this Kev, But seeing our old workmates etc makes It a good day out regardless of the Highland stuff, Regards Larry.

PS Kev please dont forget your picture taker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

will pass info on to the lads Kev cheers

count me in chaps ,.cant wait
Paul

Should be there all things going to plan

animal:
Should be there all things going to plan

Hi Ang thats great I look forward to enjoying your company , I will be tooled up of course with barley squeezings from Bonny Scotland, Regards Larry ■■.

Just bumping this thread back up onto page 1 as a reminder, the get together is two weeks today, the 29th. Looking forward to meeting all the regulars, and some new faces. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, See you there al gannin weel, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi Kev, See you there al gannin weel, Regards Larry.

Hi Kev, Just had a call from Jimmy Blackburn he will be coming along with Jonnie Rodham, I havent heard anything from Crowbar yet, Regards Larry.

Hello Kevin.
Larry rang me tonight about the do and as Alan finishes his treatment on Saturday hopefully we shall be there .
May also wish every one a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy new year.
The Bedford is coming just need a sign writer when l find one .
Best regards Ralph.

crowbar:
Hello Kevin.
Larry rang me tonight about the do and as Alan finishes his treatment on Saturday hopefully we shall be there .
Best regards Ralph.

Looking forward to a bit of a chinwag Ralph. My bike pals who visited you garage with me are looking for a return trip shortly, the Bedford often comes into their conversations, see you next week. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

crowbar:
Hello Kevin.
Best regards Ralph.

Looking forward to a bit of a chinwag Ralph. My bike pals who visited you garage with me are looking for a return trip shortly, the Bedford often comes into their conversations, see you next week. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, Chinwag is OK But Drink Wag is much better Eh :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Im hoping that its good turn out, Of course we are all getting older by the minute, So al gannin weel Al be there, Tooled up of course, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , Regards Larry.

Just a final reminder, the “do” is today, Newcastle Labour Club. Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

kevmac47:
Just a final reminder, the “do” is today, Newcastle Labour Club. Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well Ive just got back in from a great do, Some of course were unable to attend owing to ill health, But overall it was a good turnout, We toasted the absentees with some very nice Single Malts & look forward to seeing them at the next gathering,Kev took some photos to put on here, Regards Larry.

A few shots from today’s “bash”
IMG_20181229_195828.jpg
IMG_20181229_200012.jpg
IMG_20181229_200050.jpg

IMG_20181229_200559.jpg

IMG_20181229_200915.jpg

IMG_20181229_200805.jpg

Great photos Kev, Thanks for posting them, A very enjoyable afternoon, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Great photos Kev, Thanks for posting them, A very enjoyable afternoon, Regards Larry.

Yes Larry, a great afternoon out, a few missing faces but let’s hope they’re soon fit again. Regards Kev.