HeavyTorque: Sunters

Afternoon troops!

I hope you’re all well? Im sorry for throwing a little curve ball in the ring here, though i am hoping you lovely people might be able to help me?

Im Editor of the industry title, HeavyTorque and can confirm that for first quarter 2019, we will be producing a comprehensive 100+ page commemorative publication on the history of heavy haulage pioneers Sunters’.

Whilst we do posses a reasonable collection of historical imagery, i just wondered whether forum members may also have some shots that they would consider sharing - for the purposes of print?

With this in mind, if you would be willing to share your snaps, please do drop me a line on email to andy@heavytorque.co.uk - or alternatively pop me through a PM.

I accept that a lot of the imagery is very likely to be original photography, possibly even negatives - so for your peace of mind, I am more than happy to cover your postage costs for any special delivery (signed for) mail: returning and receiving. After all, your snaps are keepsakes and we wouldn’t want to see them go astray!

Thanks for reading, have a good evening. Andy

Might be worth getting this moved to the old timers part.Quite a few people on there with old pics.Might be able to help you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Think i’ve moved it over there for you.As it asked when i replied to you.

You need to join this fb group, the old boys in there will have some pictures amongst them

facebook.com/groups/702072696472210/

daftvader:
Think i’ve moved it over there for you.As it asked when i replied to you.

Thanks a million for moving the post to its intended destination. :smiley:

chaversdad:
You need to join this fb group, the old boys in there will have some pictures amongst them

facebook.com/groups/702072696472210/

Cheers for the heads up, much appreciated!

I am a member of the Group and so posted a similar request on their the other day. Seems to have garnered a fair bit of traction so im heading in the right direction