Brinor Freight tilt help

Hi all.

For model making purposes I’m after any photo that shows the rear of a Brinor Freight tilt trailer from the 1980s. I need to know what was written there. I simply can’t remember.

Thanks in advance

From their own website : A 1979 12m Tilt, if this is the age you are looking for ?

It reads : BRINOR (International) LTD. The " International " is actually in large case font but smaller size than BRINOR LTD
PHONE 0394 - 27491
TELEX 987954

Hope this helps ?

BRINOR-1979-300x213.jpg

P.S. Not sure if you are a computer wizard, but in case not, to enlarge the image. :

Right click on the image / open in new tab / go to the new page and you can enlarge it

You can then read the sign writing and layout

OzzyHugh:
P.S. Not sure if you are a computer wizard, but in case not, to enlarge the image. :

Right click on the image / open in new tab / go to the new page and you can enlarge it

You can then read the sign writing and layout

Nice pic - but doesn’t look like a 1979 trailer to me - it’s got side guards, and is on super singles. Maybe it was refurbished sometime after 1983 when weights went up, tri-axles became the norm, and side guards were needed, but it looks too long to me. Also, the back end looks like a Van Hool, that would have been pretty rare back then.
Just saying…

I thought that when I first saw it but their own website says 1979. I had Van Hools in 1970/72 and again a few years later on, super trailers.

M20-Truck-Photos-Ford-Transcontinental-KD.jpg
File7606.jpg

This is the truck and trailer I’m modelling, but I simply can’t read whats on the back. And I certainly can’t remember :smiley:

I know these are not rear views but they may help with other details from a different angle if you haven’t already got the pics! Meanwhile, I’m still looking :wink: . Cheers, Robert

LOL that bottom pic… I took it. At the same time I took the other one I’ve just put up.

:smiley: Victors, Burgos. :smiley:

Lonewolf Yorks:
LOL that bottom pic… I took it. At the same time I took the other one I’ve just put up.

:laughing: :laughing: Well at least we’re trying! Robert

The writing on the back reads " do not strap this model to the back of a motor bike " lol…

Jeff…

Jelliot:
The writing on the back reads " do not strap this model to the back of a motor bike " lol…

Jeff…

Haha bloody 'ell Jeff long time no see. And no I never did THAT again :laughing: :laughing:

GS OVERLAND:

Actually no although I can see where you’re coming from. It was Gurias in Vitoria

Lonewolf Yorks:

GS OVERLAND:

Actually no although I can see where you’re coming from. It was Gurias in Vitoria

Often dieseled up there, but if I could I’d dine at Miguels or Alaska on the mountain. Robert