Steve Pullen of Heritage Commercials

Fellow Drivers and Enthusiast.
Steve Pullen, Editor of Heritage Commercials magazine is ill and is stepping down for a wee while.
Those of us who read the magazine,and I’m sure others, will wish him well and a speedy recovery and look forward to him getting back to his job giving us a view of the world of Vintage & Heritage Vehicles which he has done so capably.

Look after yourself, Steve, every day is a gift!

Best Wishes
Alex

Steve give it your best shot & keep on going Mate, Regards Larry.

Sad news I wish him well ,that mag is far better than classic commercial by a mile ,I did see a Guy 8 lxb in one of them for sale :open_mouth: ,all the best Steve regards Dan .

Best wishes to you Steve -
I subscribe to Heritage Commercials from here in Australia, and enjoy every read.
All the best,

Keith

Punchy Dan:
Sad news I wish him well ,that mag is far better than classic commercial by a mile ,I did see a Guy 8 lxb in one of them for sale :open_mouth: ,all the best Steve regards Dan .

Denzil from Westmoreland snapped that up Dan before anyone had a look in!

Punchy Dan:

That’s a good point Dan,wonder what happened to that?!?

David

All the best for a speedy recovery Steve.

May be its in a shed nr Lichfield being restored to its former glory in red & white :laughing: :blush:

Sorry to hear that news hope Steve has a speedy recovery from down under