Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Braveheart2009:
Anyone suggest items to keep with you doing curtains pallet drops:-

I’ve got

screwdriver
gloves
WD40
Hand brush

Don’t forget the hand cream, just in case you have to work hard. Les. :open_mouth:

Blade as well to stab things :slight_smile:

Braveheart2009:
Blade as well to stab things :slight_smile:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shovel and a bag of lime to hide them.
and a good solicitor if your havent completed your hiding unwanted dead hitchikers module … :slight_smile:

Main thing is a sweeping brush and a tape measure

■■■■ mags loads of ■■■■ mags ■■■ oh yeah and a tractor unit how many tins of wd40 depends on how many ■■■■ mags

sorry could not resist yes i is being childish

Decent-quality duct tape for when the thieving bas**rds ■■■■■ the curtains in that inlit corner of the truck park.

lespullan:

Braveheart2009:

I’ve got

screwdriver
gloves
WD40
Hand brush

Don’t forget the hand cream, just in case you have to work hard. Les. :open_mouth:

I was watching Salvage Hunters last night and Drew was in Liverpool looking through an antique shop as he does and guess what he bought ■■? A pair of hand hooks , they were the single hook type and he reckoned they were worth £300 . I wonder how many are still about in Bradford …
Oh you are better using Mr Sheen on the curtain runners instead of WD40 less mess and just as good :wink:

ramone:

lespullan:

Braveheart2009:

I’ve got

screwdriver
gloves
WD40
Hand brush

I was watching Salvage Hunters last night and Drew was in Liverpool looking through an antique shop as he does and guess what he bought ■■? A pair of hand hooks , they were the single hook type and he reckoned they were worth £300 . I wonder how many are still about in Bradford …
Oh you are better using Mr Sheen on the curtain runners instead of WD40 less mess and just as good :wink:

Curtain trailers you guys have it easy and you complain if the curtains are stiff, I can imagine the look on the old Bradford gaffers face if you asked for the money for a can of Mr Sheen, most used to say if your wagon was clean it wasn’t doing enough work, as for the hand hooks how many drivers nowadays would even know what one was let alone what it was used for, I bet not many left now, just about every driver had a nice shiny one back in the day, your too young to have loaded wool mate, " I think " :laughing: . Les.

lespullan:

ramone:

lespullan:

Braveheart2009:

I’ve got

screwdriver
gloves
WD40
Hand brush

Curtain trailers you guys have it easy and you complain if the curtains are stiff, I can imagine the look on the old Bradford gaffers face if you asked for the money for a can of Mr Sheen, most used to say if your wagon was clean it wasn’t doing enough work, as for the hand hooks how many drivers nowadays would even know what one was let alone what it was used for, I bet not many left now, just about every driver had a nice shiny one back in the day, your too young to have loaded wool mate, " I think " :laughing: . Les.

Have you still got your hand hook Les .If so get down to Conway and sell it to Drew £150 a time

No I probably dumped it when I started at Doulton never to be seen again, in fact I would have given someone £150 to take the ■■■■■■■ thing, :laughing: . Les.

Jeez! I had a hand hook waaaaay back when. Shifted many a hundredweight bale of cardboard and paper with it.

Oh, don´t forget a hammer, just…because.