Gaydon Classic & Vintage Commercial Show 2018

Looks as if we’re in for another good weekend at Gaydon, Warwickshire. Just thought I’d create a thread for people to pop pics and comments on, during and after the event. Robert

Robert.
Looking forward to it this will be my first time there.
John

hi robert when is it flying into uk monday 11th june tks

Will be there on sunday , first ever visit

We are going on Sunday also. Normally loads of good stuff to see and do and plenty of like-minded people to chat to…Looking forwards to catching up with friends and acquaintances and taking the odd photo or three…

Absolutely cracking show again this year! Some stunning hardware outside and some mind-bogglingly high-standard models inside! Here’s a taste of some of it to get the ball rolling. Robert

DSCF6453.JPG

DSCF6459.JPG

DSCF6451.JPG
DSCF6455.JPG
DSCF6460.JPG
DSCF6461.JPG

DSCF6466.JPG

Will a Mammoth Mk II or III one day cross the Channel and be seen in a French truck meeting? I’d love that! Thanks for the lovely pictures, and I hope there’ll be more to come!

Cracking photos of some great old lorries really brought to life when you click on and enlarge them. Thanks Robert.

sandway:
Cracking photos of some great old lorries really brought to life when you click on and enlarge them. Thanks Robert.

My pleasure! I forgot to add the arrival of Dennis’s Atki so here it is. Robert

Some nice pics Robert ! Was good to finally meet up. :wink:

The photo of the trailer with the yellow Volvo,did you get a photo of the unit chap ? Also do you
know if it was one that was actually converted like that in real life or was it one that someone
just made as i dont remember seeing a pic of it before. You took some good pics ! :smiley:

DEANB:

The photo of the trailer with the yellow Volvo,did you get a photo of the unit chap ? Also do you
know if it was one that was actually converted like that in real life or was it one that someone
just made as i dont remember seeing a pic of it before. You took some good pics ! :smiley:

Thank you! And yes it was deffo good to meet up at last. I’m pretty certain that Volvo existed but I don’t think it had that livery. I’ll bet someone else who was there will have taken a pic. If not you’ll probably find one on FB regarding the model show. The modeller was Zac Hopley, who took took first prize in the ‘weathering’ class - that trailer was fantastic! Robert

ERF-NGC-European:

DEANB:

Thank you! And yes it was deffo good to meet up at last. I’m pretty certain that Volvo existed but I don’t think it had that livery. I’ll bet someone else who was there will have taken a pic. If not you’ll probably find one on FB regarding the model show. The modeller was Zac Hopley, who took took first prize in the ‘weathering’ class - that trailer was fantastic! Robert

Ok thanks chap,very realistic indeed.

What a brilliant day awesome trucks so much effort regards rowly

couple of trucks from the emerald isle

not seen this F86 before. Volvo were selling a great book from their 50 years in the UK, put together by John Comer, all sales went to charity.

can’t help liking this 8 pot ERF

Hey Coops…the trouble is there venal mate… :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

Smart F10 and F7,

if only I could spell vynal…stickers

These pair looked like they had just parked up in the 70s