Tyne Tees Run.2018

A reminder, Tyne Tees Run, Sunday 3rd June. Stockton Riverside to Bents Park South Shields.
The vehicles gather at Stockton from about 0900 onwards, they start arriving at South Shields about 1100. A great day out for anyone interested in historic commercial vehicles. This will be the first year since its inception that the late Jim Wilkinson will miss the rally. His son Iain will be driving the route in his late Dad’s 1950 Albion, OVK 682. Regards Kev.

I mite come to watch ,I’ve got a load of scrap to pick up from Middlesbrough that Sunday morning .

Punchy Dan:
I mite come to watch ,I’ve got a load of scrap to pick up from Middlesbrough that Sunday morning .

Dan, from Middlesbrough go west on A66 UNDER the A19, take the first turn for Teeside Park, turn right at the light at the top of the sliproad, ( over A66) to the roundabout, turn left , all the big vehicles park on that road. The smaller ones will be in the car park on the right. Regards Kev.

Ps. Cue Bewick with a quip about your Foden being mistaken for an entrant in the Run!! :smiley: :smiley:

kevmac47:

Punchy Dan:

Dan, from Middlesbrough go west on A66 UNDER the A19, take the first turn for Teeside Park, turn right at the light at the top of the sliproad, ( over A66) to the roundabout, turn left , all the big vehicles park on that road. The smaller ones will be in the car park on the right. Regards Kev.

Ps. Cue Bewick with a quip about your Foden being mistaken for an entrant in the Run!! :smiley: :smiley:

Howay now Kev, I’m not bothered about Dan’l parking among the Old’uns but I am concerned about him parking too near the pile of scrap he is picking up on Sunday as the guy with the gas axe might mistake the Foden for scrap ! :wink: Hope you have brilliant weather for the Run next Sunday ! Cheers Dennis.

Iam not sure the bewsonby Atki can make it that far without a piggy back :blush: :wink:

kevmac47:

Punchy Dan:

I hope my job doesn’t get cancelled ,it will be a nice start to a long day with the bottles !

Lookin like I’ll be driving this tomorrow Kev

daveymk:
Lookin like I’ll be driving this tomorrow Kev

Look forward to seeing you again Davy, it’s been a while. Regards Kev.

Sorry wont be able to make it have a date with son watching him play in sheffield

A few from today’s rally, the weather did improve by lunchtime.
IMG_20180603_184855.jpg
IMG_20180603_185406.jpg
IMG_20180603_190458.jpg
IMG_20180603_190911.jpg

Hi Kev, Great photos there, I went to Stockton & took a few photos, But I had to return home to see to the Lady of The house, She has improved slightly which is good news, But she still needs lots of help & attention in her dailey routines, See you soon, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi Kev, Great photos there, I went to Stockton & took a few photos, But I had to return home to see to the Lady of The house, She has improved slightly which is good news, But she still needs lots of help & attention in her dailey routines, See you soon, Regards Larry.

I hope things improve for your good lady Larry. I had a great day out and met some old friends I hadn’t seen for a few years. Best wishes to you both. Regards Kev.

A few more from yesterday.
IMG_20180603_195259.jpg

IMG_20180604_202308.jpg

IMG_20180604_202855.jpg
IMG_20180604_205404.jpg
IMG_20180604_205727.jpg

IMG_20180605_225628.jpg
IMG_20180605_225419.jpg
IMG_20180605_225121.jpg
IMG_20180605_225121.jpg

IMG_20180605_224817.jpg