Info

Somebody told me that this is for sale. Sorry if I’m wrong.

Tony

rastone:

Tony

£8000 in this months Classic & Vintage magazine. I’m sure you could make the gateway at Smith Manor big enough to get it in your garden Tony, looks like the driver parked close behind the Dennis, must have been Gavin driving that day!!!

Who’d want one of those though :open_mouth: :unamused:

Punchy Dan:
Who’d want one of those though :open_mouth: :unamused:

Bloody 'ell you don’t say that to a prospective buyer, you’ll never sell it if you do.

Tony

1970commer:

rastone:

Tony

£8000 in this months Classic & Vintage magazine. I’m sure you could make the gateway at Smith Manor big enough to get it in your garden Tony, looks like the driver parked close behind the Dennis, must have been Gavin driving that day!!!

I won’t charge you much for storage

Personally I’d have liked to have seen it in blue with a load of firewood on it. :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Personally I’d have liked to have seen it in blue with a load of firewood on it. :wink:

Aye ROF, being mostly alloy and plastic it should burn easily, although a drop of petrol wouldn’t go amiss to speed things along. (And what have you got against Dennis’s then?) :confused:

Pete.

windrush:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Aye ROF, being mostly alloy and plastic it should burn easily, although a drop of petrol wouldn’t go amiss to speed things along. (And what have you got against Dennis’s then?) :confused:

Pete.

Must be worth a bit later on as there won’t be many about Good you say,but think of your fame ( not flames ) when we are burnt or rotten.,and you haven’t read about it in the mag’s.

Get it bought as it seems there is only one left now.I bet most of you have had a good look round it.Get your dealer boots on !!!

Tony

I’ve always liked Dennis products, even the lawn mowers, and worked on a few Pax models years ago and found them well made. Rof presumably wasn’t so keen as he wants to torch it! :confused: Still a few around though, Punchy Dan has at least one and I have seen a couple more on my travels, plus there are loads of the older steel cab ones about and one with a Gardner engine is based near Newhaven (Derbyshire, not Sussex!) and attends local shows.

It will get bought, no problem.

Pete.

windrush:
I’ve always liked Dennis products, even the lawn mowers, and worked on a few Pax models years ago and found them well made. Rof presumably wasn’t so keen as he wants to torch it! :confused: Still a few around though, Punchy Dan has at least one and I have seen a couple more on my travels, plus there are loads of the older steel cab ones about and one with a Gardner engine is based near Newhaven (Derbyshire, not Sussex!) and attends local shows.

Pete.

Yes Pete -------Sales speak

i always used to wonder why all the firemen called their fire engine dennis…now i know why. :slight_smile:

The restoration, flickr.com/photos/bedfordal … 9054112605
Oily

windrush:

Pete.

A 1970 15.5 ton pax and a 1972 13 tonne Db and a 1979 16 ton single headlamp version can’t remember the model but it met mr gas and mr axe :laughing:

This is the one ROF is on about, sheeted up & ready for the off, I think it’s loaded with paper from ■■■■■■■■■■

Zb trespasser :imp:

Does someone live in the back of that tipper ? certainly looks like it but as long as it doesn’t rain it will be OK but looking at the state of that sheet I bet they’ll be sat in the cab when it ■■■■■■ down :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That last picture was his weekend holiday cottage Denz’l, this is his everyday home, all his sheeting lessons came from studying the countless pictures you post on here so you could say you taught Dan’l to sheet up, in a fashion!!!

Bewick.jpg

1970commer:
That last picture was his weekend holiday cottage Denz’l, this is his everyday home, all his sheeting lessons came from studying the countless pictures you post on here so you could say you taught Dan’l to sheet up, in a fashion!!!

Looks like he is on his way to Appleby Fair I wonder if he will be camping at Devil’s Bridge near Kirkby Lonsdale on his way to Appleby ? Cheers Dennis.PS I note that he has a tow ball on for his caravan ! :wink:

Thought you’d been in therapy to wean you off Trucknet Rob?

Weren’t overly succesful then!

Steve

Ste46:
Thought you’d been in therapy to wean you off Trucknet Rob?

Weren’t overly succesful then!

Steve

Can’t keep him away for long Steve, he needs a dose of the sensible intellectual conversation we have on here. That’s also why he lets Gavin drive his Commer for him on road runs and rides shotgun, he can learn a lot from Mr Salt. :wink:

Pete.