Tyres, were they interesting or just "black and round " to m

The end game ! So I get a visit from this Michelin Rep who had been the one that had put to me this wonderful “deal” of giving us a “kick back” per every Mich tyre we bought on production of paid invoice. So, I had added up the number of Mich cases we had bought over the period and it totted up to IIRC exactly £1700 due to us ! So this “weasel” starts spouting in my office about the cheque he had in his pocket but unfortunately Michelin were unable to give a “kick back” on all the Mich tyres on the invoices ! Eh! Why? Well this ■■■■ comes out with a Gem didn’t he just ! he says “We can’t give you a rebate on all the Michelins because “THEY AREN’T OURS” What are you saying you ■■■■ some of the cases are counterfeit ? “No no he says but they haven’t come through our channels in the UK” ! Well I knew this was going to be the killer because our Independent supplier didn’t deal with Mich direct but bought Mich of Brokers who shipped container loads into the UK at the right price I would add. So I reminded him that he said ALL Mich tyres ! he never said only from Mich UK ! So at this I bounced up out of my chair and asked the ■■■■ how much his cheque was for " £800” he says !! What ! “You and Michelin really are a bunch of ■■■■■■■ r’soles” So I said OK give me the ■■■■■■■ cheque ! By this time this Rep was not a Happy camper and he wasn’t too sure what to do ! So I said again “give me the ■■■■■■■ cheque” . Finally he very reluctantly got the cheque out and handed it to me, I promptly tore it up and threw it over him like confetti ! I then told him to ■■■■ off out of my sight and never, repeat never, visit our depot again ! End of ! I still carried on buying Mich tyres but I never saw another Rep from Michelin. :wink: Cheers Bewick.