Christmas Greetings

Well lads its that time of the year again so I will start the ball rolling.
Wishing everyone on Trucknet a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Best wishes for 2018 & take care everyone.

Stanfield:
Well lads its that time of the year again so I will start the ball rolling.
Wishing everyone on Trucknet a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Best wishes for 2018 & take care everyone.

This is when I wish I had a delete button on my computer, costly total waste of money, Buzzer.

As a founder member of the Bah Humbug Club can I count you as an honorary member then Buzzer ? Dave

id really love a mod to come home ■■■■■■ later tonight and merge this with the BAH HUMBUG topic… :smiling_imp:

us ‘Retail’,drivers don’t get a lot of time off this time of year! working up to and on the 23rd…off sun mon tues,then back to the grindstone…

carryfast-yeti:
us ‘Retail’,drivers don’t get a lot of time off this time of year! working up to and on the 23rd…off sun mon tues,then back to the grindstone…

Lucky you!! Us poor old retired folk have got to put up with the sprogs interfering with our cushy lives , :imp: :imp: :wink: :wink: :wink: whilst their parents can swan off back to work, leaving the mayhem to us to sort out. Merry Christmas to all. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

merry christmas everybody :smiley: :laughing:

Merry Christmas to you all. Mike.

Trouble at t’mill. There were ‘words’ yesterday when you know who, (yes, 'er indoors) got many Christmas house decorations out yesterday. “you’ll have to help me put these up”…“bugga off, I’m doing no such thing and if you try I’LL show you what will happen to them.” :imp:
So the atmosphere at GOM Towers can best be described as…difficult. She’s got the hump.
But…just to prove I’m not a heartless grumpy old git I …ahem…gave permission for her Christmas tree to be decorated, it’s artificial and 12 inches tall. She swore at me long and hard. :smiley:

kevmac47:

carryfast-yeti:

Lucky you!! Us poor old retired folk have got to put up with the sprogs interfering with our cushy lives , :imp: :imp: :wink: :wink: :wink: whilst their parents can swan off back to work, leaving the mayhem to us to sort out. Merry Christmas to all. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

cheers kev…i feel better now! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I really shouldn’t, seeing as I’m a devoted member of the Bah Humbug club, but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. There. Now let that be an end to it.

carryfast-yeti:

kevmac47:

carryfast-yeti:

cheers kev…i feel better now! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My pleasure, :wink: :wink: we wouldn’t want you to feel that you were missing out on the joys of the festive season. :imp: :imp: Regards Kev.

Retired Old ■■■■:
I really shouldn’t, seeing as I’m a devoted member of the Bah Humbug club, but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. There. Now let that be an end to it.

TRAITOR

Wishing all Members a very Happy Christmas & a Prosperous 2018 .

Apologies no cards or decorations from me !!!it’s a technology thing :unamused:

All the Best from West Wales. :smiley: :smiley:

E.W.

Nadolig Llawen i pawb a Blwyddin Newydd Dda Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone from Carmarthenshire sorry no decorations i am also in the Bah Humbug Club

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL TRUCKNETUK MEMBERS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

image.jpeg

Hi all, just for the non believers, lol All the best Harvey

Xmas 2013 from Colin.jpg

That’s not me delivering presents to the poor little children. that’s me nicking them from a waif and strays home…and I ran over a hedgehog on the way home too…

Like Buzzer and Rigsby I flicking hate Christmas, and where’s the Baa humbug thread…

HRS:
Hi all, just for the non believers, lol All the best Harvey

■■■■■■■ hate Xmas, but with such cards it becomes bearable :smiley:

Fergie47:
That’s not me delivering presents to the poor little children. that’s me nicking them from a waif and strays home…and I ran over a hedgehog on the way home too…

Like Buzzer and Rigsby I flicking hate Christmas, and where’s the Baa humbug thread…

Does that mean I’m not getting any presents this year Senior? :laughing: :laughing: