More from abroad!

Den Haag

I don’t know the make?

SWB Mercedes

Amsterdam - not strictly an ‘Oldie’ what the heck!

Ostend

All round glass fitted to this cab

Pennineman:
Den Haag

I don’t know the make?

The first two pictures are of a Peugot van.

Dipster:

Pennineman:
Den Haag

I don’t know the make?

Much obliged m’lud, it looked of French origin but I would never of thought of Peugeot.

Polis, Cyprus

Austen van

Paphos, Cyprus

Passed my Class 1 in one of these Leylands. I was very fortunate as not long after leaving the test centre, the speedo cable broke and I would of failed had it happened on my test.

Hey,

Still today at the entrance of a preserved limestone quarry ( lime kiln ) in Belgians village of Ampsin (Amay).

Eric,

I must admit it is the first time I have seen a Dump Truck as a gate guard.

And from Berlin, a Transit with ‘fitted’ reversing lights which in my experience is rare.

Pennineman:

Dipster:

Pennineman:
Den Haag

I don’t know the make?

Much obliged m’lud, it looked of French origin but I would never of thought of Peugeot.

Model J4 if I’m not mistaken.

Cheers, Patrick

Hey, a half century difference, today don’t think mre as about 10 do it still fibreboard loads for England. in the time of the Volvo think even more as 200.

Eric,

pv83:

Pennineman:

Dipster:

Pennineman:
Den Haag

I don’t know the make?

Model J4 if I’m not mistaken.

Cheers, Patrick

Vans like these always remind me of Clouseau in the Pink Panther films - nurse its medication time :smiley:

tiptop495:
Hey, a half century difference, today don’t think mre as about 10 do it still fibreboard loads for England. in the time of the Volvo think even more as 200.

Eric,

Old timer ‘bonneted’ trucks always look the part - CHARACTER, but, modern trucks are what they are in this age of day.

Berlin again, saw this vehicle twice but I was unable to get a photograph both times! Copyright both pictures Google Street Maps

No great shakes but :slight_smile:

Berlin Merc 2.jpg

Last lot from Berlin, another transit with original reversing lights. No I haven’t got a penchant for reversing lights, I just happen to notice these details :slight_smile:

Hey some more.

Eric,

tiptop495:
Hey some more.

Eric,

Evocative pics. Merry Christmas Eric! Robert