Did the Sleeper-cab contribute to the demise of Lorry drivin

ramone:
Too many rules and regulations are a big contribution to the demise of the job . Timed deliveries and jobsworths are another , last Friday I had around 8 deliveries and collections around Manchester and the outskirts , I had 2 collections on the back of the trailer and was given an extra collection of 3 pallets . When I got to the collection point the young lad in this well known transport firm said we only load through the back so ring your boss , I said cant you load through the side you have outside access , no was his answer and after ten minutes of moaning he eventually agreed to move the 4 pallets forward and put his 3 behind . FFS why ■■■■?? if it isnt in their little rule book they cant think out of the box ,no common sense what so ever and thats the biggest problem with the job

“Company policy” mate !! ■■■■■■■ like that are on such a “short lead” they have to ask to go to the bog ! and if they don’t get permission in time they will stand and ■■■■ themselves ! Company policy mate now he will have to finish his shift with a wet arse :blush: Glad I don’t have to sit of that FLT seat :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: