North East Drivers Xmas Reunion

I’ve been asked to post the date of our next “get-together” it will be, Thursday 28th Dec. The venue as usual is Newcastle Labour Club, start time 2pm approx. Unfortunately we have lost a few good friends this last year :cry: :cry: but we can hopefully look forward to renewing old acquaintanceships and memories. Regards Kev.

cheers kevan look forward to the get together , will past info on

Hi Kevin
Nice to hear from you hope you and the boss are well .
Have noted the date and hope to be there. Ralph

crowbar:
Hi Kevin

Hello Ralph, were both ok, apart from the usual ‘wear and tear’ problems but, it’s better than the alternative eh? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The bride is learning to play the ukulele at the moment, so hopefully we will have a bit extra income from the busking soon!! I think the top of the escalator at Monument metro might be a good pitch for her. :imp: :imp: The sprogs are threatening to boycott our Golden Wedding celebration later this year if she brings the instrument with her :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I hope you and Isobel are keeping fit and well? Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, I should be there all going well, Regards Larry.

kevmac47:

crowbar:
Hi Kevin

Hello Ralph, were both ok, apart from the usual ‘wear and tear’ problems but, it’s better than the alternative eh? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The bride is learning to play the ukulele at the moment, so hopefully we will have a bit extra income from the busking soon!! I think the top of the escalator at Monument metro might be a good pitch for her. :imp: :imp: The sprogs are threatening to boycott our Golden Wedding celebration later this year if she brings the instrument with her :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I hope you and Isobel are keeping fit and well? Regards Kev.

Well Kev you could allways clean the windows while she doe a George Formby tune :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Anyway it could have been worse she may have chosen the Bagpipes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

crowbar:
Hi Kevin

Well Kev you could allways clean the windows while she doe a George Formby tune :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Anyway it could have been worse she may have chosen the Bagpipes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Unfortunately I’m the one who gets called the " windbag," Larry. Regards Kev.

Well its getting closer by the day to The good old drivers bash in the Labour Club , I have texted a few mates who will be there , Im hoping I will be there, But it all depends on my good lady, She is in the RVI at present as she had a Stroke which left her in a awfull state, But I was at her side when this terrible thing happenend to her & the paramedics were there in record time & got her into the Stroke dept in record time, She Is in good hands & slowley recovering from this dreadfull thing, We have been together for 62 years so Im saying a prayer for her to recover & hopefully we can enjoy a few more years together, Sorry if Im being a bit sorryful But thats the way I feel at this time,Regards Larry.

Wishing your good lady a full and speedy recovery Larry .

Best Wishes to your good lady and to yourself Larry, Pete

All the best to you and the wife for a speedy and full recovery Larry, I know the feeling having almost lost my dear girl to Cancer ten years ago. She’s in the best place to become well again, chin up. Regards Franky.

Wishing your good lady, a return to good health soon Larry. Everyone on here will be thinking about you both.
Regards Ian.

Hiya Larry, I’m so sorry to learn that your Good Lady has had a set back but I sincerely trust that she will make a 100% recovery very soon ! Who else will be able to keep you “in line” ? So all my very best to you and the “Boss” that everything returns to normal very soon. Kindest Regards Dennis.

My very best wishes Larry, I hope your good lady makes a speedy recovery. Regards Kev.

Well I would like to thank all of you with your kindness replies, But it good news I visited my Good Lady today & they have got her left arm going plus she can move her toes too, Well thats a good start to her making a recovery, Of course they are arranging some Rehab treatment for her at Hexham Hospital so hopefully I will have her home before Xmas, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well I would like to thank all of you with your kindness replies, But it good news I visited my Good Lady today & they have got her left arm going plus she can move her toes too, Well thats a good start to her making a recovery, Of course they are arranging some Rehab treatment for her at Hexham Hospital so hopefully I will have her home before Xmas, Regards Larry.

Best Christmas present ever :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

paulycats:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Yes indeed, Ive got everything ready for her return, The love of my life, :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Wish your Good lady all the best Larry

All being well I should be there depending on work of course as someone has to keep your pensions topped up

Lawrence Dunbar:

paulycats:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Yes indeed, Ive got everything ready for her return, The love of my life, :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Get her a nice bottle of Bushmills Black, it’s been touched with magic by the little people :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Unless your going to share your malts!!! Best wishes again Larry. Regards Kev.

Larry sorry to hear about your good lady hope she makes a full recovery, jim