I think the Gardners finally got me

Been in and out of hospitals as an outpatient for a month now . Been prodded , poked , injected and more oscopies than I can shake a stick at . The upshot is that I have lung cancer . If it’s not treated it will kill me in a year , chemotherapy would be so intense that that would kill me . So the only option is major surgery , seeing the surgeon Tuesday ad he will tell me when . If I come through it I shall be months recovering. Not after sympathy , just telling it as it was told to me . they say that smoking is a secondary cause behind the long term effect of smoke and pollution involved in transport over many years . Wish me luck , Dave

Hello Dave,

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope the surgeon can help you. On a positive note i know 2 people that
had the same condition and both have survived after surgery .One was operated on about 30 years
ago and the other over 10 years ago.

All the best for Tuesday.

Dean

Hi Dave,

Hoping surgeon can help when you see him Tuesday.

Best of luck.

Kind regards,

E.W.

Hi Dave, I hope everything goes well for, Regards Larry.

Hi Dave
Sorry to hear this news hope everything goes your way tuesday all the best mate. John

Hiya Dave,
Now c’mon mate we are all rooting for you and I sincerely hope that the treatment will be successful for you ( only the very good die young! :wink: ) so you’ll be around a long while yet eh! Kindest Regards and fingers well crossed for you ! Regards Dennis.

Hoping everything goes well for you mate.
Regards Ian.

All the very best Dave in your battle, think positively. We’re all rooting for you. Good luck.

Very best wishes Dave, keep thinking positively. All your mates here on TNUK will be rooting for you. Regards Kev. PS. I’ve always hated efin Gardner’s!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :imp: :imp: :imp:

You can do it mate

Good Luck Dave. Mike.

All the best Dave, stay positive and next year Kinlochbervie here we come.
Oily

In the West Suffolk Hospital myself having an MRI scan tomorrow, so I will be thinking about you. These surgeons are the best mechanics I’ve ever come across so stay positive and keep us up to date. I know all about the difference between hunting for sympathy and just keeping people up to date and explaining why your performance is blunted, so get the tough bit over and done with and bounce back.
All the very best Dave. Jim.

hi dave
hope tuesday goes well for you,will be thinking of you.
all the best
sm1 (tony)
ex gardner truck driver

Hi, Dave HOPE it all goes well for you ,and are soon back on your feet , Cheers Barry

Sorry to hear that, Dave. Very best of luck and all fingers and toes crossed for you.

Us owd Derbyshire lads have got to stick together!

Steve

Good luck mate , regards Geoff

Sorry to hear that Rigers ,I wish you the best of luck ,regards Dan

Good luck

I’ve got every confidence in you, Riggers. You’d better get well soon- you still owe me a breakfast! :wink: