Get you home repairs

Leyland clydesdale throttle linkage broke first thing in the morning on site so at back of cab wae wire at pump half revs worked rest o the day , Engine cracked losing all water on a MAck so of wae header cap rummaged through the skip at the quarry for plastic cans filled up with water all the way home 3 hrs. Drove a foden artic for 2 days with a blown clutch ( stop in gear an go lol) to get it home from south of England… Hit a kin deer in Canada went under pulled cross over pipe of one tank,snapped brake pot off front drive axle on unit,had just fuelled up both tanks full so under neath in the diesel blood and guts ,luckily one side was still ok so turned off valve ,got a piece o branch cut it to size and hammered it in to seal up tank ,next was the brake pot hanging, some wood into airline crimped it further back with locking pliers ■■■■■■■ out of sight then wind of the brakes …was doing well ,trailer next ,belt of my trousers to hold up airlines to sliding trailer axles .phone up office to check scale was shut (only one on way in as t was a bank holiday). boss tells me its shut so off I go … well after stripping of and trying to get cleanish black bag on seat with windows down 8 hrs later back in yard ,go in with paperwork nice envelope with $100 cash as a thank you. What I found like a timewarp was ((it was when I first came to Canada) that 99% of trucks passing all stopped,driver got out and asked if I needed the use of tools /a hand.