Retro Truck Show 2017

Hi all, Saturday 9th and Sunday ( main day) 10th September is fast approaching for this years Retro Truck Show, entries are coming in daily, and if you wish to enter please do so via the British Motor Museum web site or contact the venue . The event will be supported by DAF Trucks, Scania GB, and Volvo Trucks who are celebrating their 50th UK anniversary with a Volvo Gathering. The show will have the usual main marque for a beer or a brew what ever takes your fancy! Great meeting point for you TN members :smiley:
Model show and trade stand in and outside the museum

Hope to see you there…

So who’s taking their truck?

Me and 2 more from our firm

Me :smiley:

Been a good few times before just as a day visitor but got talked into taking my old girl by my boy :open_mouth:

Looking forward to seeing the show from a different perspective…

I look forward to catching up with a few old chums at the show. Robert

I really enjoyed the show last year and would recommend it as a great day-out. High-light was getting a cup of tea from the folks on the Volvo stand. First bit of corporate hospitality that I’ve ever had. I can’t get there this year but the weather is as good as last year for you all.

ERF-NGC-European:

See you there Robert, I’m bringing an old mate of mine who used to drive an F89 for Young Brothers.

Mark R:

ERF-NGC-European:

See you there Robert, I’m bringing an old mate of mine who used to drive an F89 for Young Brothers.

Good man! I’ll look out for you :sunglasses: . Robert

The Retro Show was a great weekend out as always! Here are some happy snaps I took whilst wondering round and bumping into old chums :smiley: . Robert

A very tidy C-series ERF from Cornwall. ■■■■■■■ 320 with 9-sp Fuller.

DSCF6437.JPG

A couple of pics of Richard Ford’s unusual Volvo.

■■■■■■■ / Fuller driveline in this Guy Big-J with a four-in-line low-loader.

DSCF6440.JPG

Grand old ladies from over the border.

DSCF6441.JPG

L-reg Volvo with container.

A new addition to the Astran show scene.

DSCF6443.JPG

A classic ‘spready’.

Turbo stars.

DSCF6446.JPG

Beautiful 141.

DSCF6447.JPG

Another C-series, this time with a 320 ■■■■■■■■

DSCF6450.JPG

Some lovely pics there, the turners ERF is beautifully presented!

There’s some video footage of it on YouTube too, sounds great!