PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

ParkRoyal2100:

DEANB:
B.E.Williams Bedford TL.

Good grief. TL1060(?) with (probably) the non-turbo 330.
Would’ve been quicker to tow it with a Fergie 35.

Now then “ParkRoyal2100” dont you go knocking the mighty Bedford !!! I had one of those ! :laughing: :wink:

ParkRoyal2100:

Sir +:
Ray,I would go for a Van Hool Vistadome body on the VAL,and could the decker possibly be a Daimler Fleetline Park Royal ? :wink: :smiley:
Sorry for diverting the thread again. :blush:

Blimey, talk about going off half-cocked - I went and googled and you’re right, VanHool Vistadome. So much for my “yes, it’s a Caetano” post. In my defence M’Lud, I first thought “Van Hool”.
Sorry Dean, more bus talk. I’ll shut up now.
PS That pic of a WM PTE MCW you posted a few pages back would have had a Gardner 6LXB up the back. Yes, I am clutching at straws… :unamused:

I can see these bus/coach pics etc are gonna get intresting !!! :laughing: :laughing:

ramone:

DEANB:
New Fodens taken at Sandbach.

I`m not 100% sure but I think some of those photos were taken when the receiver’s were called in

Possibly Ramone,but Mark did work there for a while ! :wink:

moomooland:
The Foden factory at Sandbach in full production.(Click on picture)
An empty Foden factory in 2007.

You seem to have a collection of pics regarding production lines Paul ! Good stuff chap. :laughing:

240 Gardner:

DEANB:
Well all this bus/coach stuff could get intresting. I assume there were alot of different body builders ■■? :unamused:

More than you could shake a reasonable stick at!

Things could get intresting on the bus front i have a feeling ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

ParkRoyal2100:

240 Gardner:

DEANB:
Well all this bus/coach stuff could get intresting. I assume there were alot of different body builders ■■? :unamused:

More than you could shake a reasonable stick at!

Off the top of my head:
Park Royal
Roe (later PR/ Roe)
Metro-Cammell (Weymann)
ECW (Eastern Coach Works)
Marshall
Alexander
Plaxton
Duple
East Lancs
Harrington
Burlingham
European ones I can remember:
Caetano
Van Hool
Jonckheere

Sorry Dean, but he^^ started it… :confused: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing:

You feeling ok today “ParkRoyal2100” :unamused: :laughing: :wink:

Ray Smyth:
Stringfellow Bros of Wigan operated touring coaches as well as removal vans…cant spell pantechnicon . :laughing:
This Leyland PS1 JP 6968 started life as a touring coach with Smiths Tours of Wigan in 1948, and was fitted with
van bodywork in the 1950s, Smiths Tours is still trading today as Shearings Holidays.

The lower picture is Stringfellow Bros DJP 20, a 1958 Bedford fitted with bodywork by Yeates of Loughborough.
Coach driver Tom Higham is seen here with the Bedford in Southsea, Hampshire. Regards Ray Smyth.

Good stuff Ray,thanks for the info and pics. :laughing:

ArcDaz:

DEANB:
A few of you liked the Don Bush motor so heres another one.
Dean and Paul more cracking photos again thanks for posting that Don Bush six wheel Leyland Bison that is Excellent kind regards Daz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I thought you would like that one Daz ! :wink: