Old trucking articles,various subjects

I have alot of old truck magazines so thought it may intrest some of you,to read some of the old articles.

Always click on the pages twice to magnify for reading.

4.(Click on pages twice to read)

Click on pages twice to magnify for reading.

Click on pages twice to read.

I am clearing out my shed and have 50 old T&D and other magazines from the late 80’s to the early 90’s. They are scruffy but FOC to anybody who wants them. I live near Diss in Norfolk and would be reluctant to post them because of the weight, but if anybody wants to arrange a courier it is up to them. I also have a big collection of Flypast (and other) mags which might make the trip worth while - otherwise they are going in a jumble or car-boot ASAP. All are free to a Forum member. Jim.

I’ve been sorting through my old collection too today mainly because I’m getting earache from the Mrs to make some room, she’s right in a way I rarely look at them these days, I’ve got all the Truck mags from the 80’s in binders, some older 60’s/70’s Comm Motor mags and around ten years of Classic & Vintage mags. I kept hold of them mainly for modelling and reference purposes but they do take up needed space. I stopped collecting anymore magazines a couple of years ago, I’ll hang onto these a little longer while I’ve still got the interest but there will come a day when they will have to go. Franky.

Frankydobo:
I’ve been sorting through my old collection too today mainly because I’m getting earache from the Mrs to make some room, she’s right in a way I rarely look at them these days, I’ve got all the Truck mags from the 80’s in binders, some older 60’s/70’s Comm Motor mags and around ten years of Classic & Vintage mags. I kept hold of them mainly for modelling and reference purposes but they do take up needed space. I stopped collecting anymore magazines a couple of years ago, I’ll hang onto these a little longer while I’ve still got the interest but there will come a day when they will have to go. Franky.

Franky,

I’ll very happily take them from you.

Let me know how we can sort something out