You Have A New Mod!

Spardo has kindly agreed to join the Admin Team to moderate this forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks and Welcome, mate! :grimacing:

Well we better see what trouble can be created for you David! :wink: good choice, we dont want any under 55yr old kid s moderatring this forum! :laughing:

keping my eye on you old boy :smiley: :wink:

watch out spardo the old buggers are the worst :wink:

jon

On that basis I could have been doing it years ago Mal :laughing:

Thanks mate.

Salut, David.

Well Done David :smiley:

Thanks Convoy, but there wasn’t an exam it’s like the Masons, you just get invited.
Must admit I’m having a bit of difficulty rolling up the trouser leg in these shorts :sunglasses:
Just showing off really, but I reckon this is the longest I’ve gone in the year before covering the pins completely :open_mouth: :laughing: .

Salut, David.

Excellant news, well done Spardo!

ghinzani:

Bit over the top just for wearing shorts in November isn’t it :question: :confused: :laughing:

Thanks mate, any news on the Craig front yet?

Salut, David.

Spardo:

ghinzani:

Bit over the top just for wearing shorts in November isn’t it :question: :confused: :laughing:

Thanks mate, any news on the Craig front yet?

Salut, David.

You have been Pm’m’m’m’m’ed! Craigs busy on his ice-cream van round apparently…

ghinzani:
[Craigs busy on his ice-cream van round apparently…

Yes, good one, if I hadn’t read the pm first before coming in to work, I would have had a severe case of dropped jaw at this point :laughing:

Salut, David.

If I had legs like that David I’d wear long trousers ALL year long :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where do you put the apron? do you get supplied with a small brief case to keep all the paraphernalia inâ– â– ?