Essex International Scania 11 1970's

Hi Does anyone out there remember Chris Owen and Freddie Pepperrel from Essex International days?

Fred and my Dad were great pals and I lost my dad some years ago. lost touch with Freddie Pep and would love to find him.

I would also love to know what happened to the old Scania’s, my first love!! :slight_smile:

My Dad’s Scania attached…

thanks

Chris at the Swiss/French border Bachgraben, had some great nights in many routiers with Chris, Knew Freddy Pep when he was on for Monks

Ossie

Hi Ossie, thanks so much for the reply and picture. I think I have some more pics of this Volvo too. It’s nice to hear from people who knew and spent time with my dad… Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi I remember you Dad he was a friend of my fathers they worked together on Cyprien fox group and Alltransport . He worked for me in the 90s also for a while a very nice chap lived in Croydon IIRC

Hi and thanks for taking the time to post your reply… Wow Alltransport was a long time ago… I have one or two great Scania Alltransport pictures. What was your Dads name?

I remember those Scanias I was only a kid then. My Dads Name was Johnny Elsdon

Just sent couple of DAF pics

Just sent you a mail

justino:

Hi Does anyone out there remember Chris Owen and Freddie Pepperrel from Essex International days?

Fred and my Dad were great pals and I lost my dad some years ago. lost touch with Freddie Pep and would love to find him.

I would also love to know what happened to the old Scania’s, my first love!! :slight_smile:

thanks

Hi mate there is one of their Scania parked in keltruck reception showroom willenhall.

justino:

thanks

â– â– â–  on the open drivers door,!lol,lol!

David

Have a look here

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36012

biggriffin:
Have a look here

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36012