lurpak(Ade)

Had a call earlier from servo88 to say that our buddy Ade is in hospital with suspected bacterial meningitis, I’ve since spoken to his wife who confirmed this, saying he is quite poorly. I spoke to him earlier in the week when he was overnighting at Donnington Services, said he was suffering with a bad head, very symptomatic of what he might now have.
Oily

Please pass on my best wishes, I only met Ade the once ,parked next to him for a night , cheers Dan’l .

Punchy Dan:
Please pass on my best wishes, I only met Ade the once ,parked next to him for a night , cheers Dan’l .

Did that Dan and it was appreciated, just been chatting to him on the phone and results back today suggest viral meningitis not bacterial meningitis so lesser of the two evils and curable in time with hopefully no lasting effects.
Oily

I never met Ade but he puts some good photo’s on here. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Paul

Pass my best wishes to from me to! Never meet him but talk to him from time to time here on T/N and always like his pics!

Danne

Wish him a speedy recovery, hope he gets back on his feet soon.

Cheers, Patrick

Thank you for your nice comments very much appreciated. It’s viral meningitis so as they have been treating me for the other all they are doing is changing my antibodies, would be home on Friday or Monday. Once again thanks all Ade

Get yerself back in the cab and stop making excuses!

All the best, Ow ■■■■.

Hope you get well soon Ade .

lurpak:
Thank you for your nice comments very much appreciated. It’s viral meningitis so as they have been treating me for the other all they are doing is changing my antibodies, would be home on Friday or Monday. Once again thanks all Ade

Get well soon Ade, Its a nasty disease, I had meningitis as a baby in the forties. I was one of the first to be treated with the new wonder drug penicillin!! when it became available to the then fledgling NHS. Regards Kev.

It was a “wonder drug” then, Kev. Nowadays I grow it in my fridge. :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I never knew it grew on the outside of beer bottles ROF!!! :imp: :imp: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Get Well Soon Ade. Looking forward to your photos when you get back on the road. Jim.

kevmac47:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I never knew it grew on the outside of beer bottles ROF!!! :imp: :imp: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

I see you’ve joined the Bewick Take the Pi** Out of the Oldies club, Kev. :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

kevmac47:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I see you’ve joined the Bewick Take the Pi** Out of the Oldies club, Kev. :wink:

Yes ROF, I’m right next to you on the membership list!!! :wink: :wink: :imp: :imp:

Roll on getting back to this Ade. The snaps kindly gifted from servo88.
Oily

I’m shocked that Servo didn’t call the police when he spotted that dodgy-looking character nicking those caravans. Dead shifty, if you ask me!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I’m shocked that Servo didn’t call the police when he spotted that dodgy-looking character nicking those caravans. Dead shifty, if you ask me!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just a bit camera shy if you ask me.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just seen this, i hope your on the mend Ade !