Old tipper trailers

Not many left , this one looks straight though

funny how the underun bar has turned full circle ,it vanished until recently .

Go On, You know you want it :slight_smile:

Desperately :laughing:

Buy it Dan! It would look lovely on your fantastic ERF :smiley:

Danne

image.pngthis is how the last one went .

Dirty Dan:

Danne

Mrs says no ! I’ve got to finish other toys first ,iam under threat of her selling some .

Punchy Dan:
0this is how the last one went .

Dirty Dan:

Danne

Mrs says no ! I’ve got to finish other toys first ,iam under threat of her selling some .[/

Ah you Better be careful there Dan! You never know what you going to lose! Haha im in abit of same situation here so…

Danne

Last time the missus said “no, it’s me or your toys leaving” I was quite happy to help her pack her stuff…

Cheers, Patrick

Punchy Dan:
Desperately :laughing:

Hi Dan I would bet on you knowing but Malcolm Harrison has an auction on the 4th feb of Lomas tipping trailers.
Hillhead Quarry Depot, Harpur Hill, Nr Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 9PR

Punchy Dan:
this is how the last one went .

Dirty Dan:

Danne

Mrs says no ! I’ve got to finish other toys first ,iam under threat of her selling some .

This made me laugh Dan.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stanfield:

Punchy Dan:
1this is how the last one went .

Dirty Dan:

Danne

This made me laugh Dan.

That’s about how it is John .

I thought Wilcox bought seadyke but where did Steve castle fit in ? And why did York finish ? Is it coincidence that the above all had very similar design/ profiles ?

Punchy Dan:
I thought Wilcox bought seadyke but where did Steve castle fit in ? And why did York finish ? Is it coincidence that the above all had very similar design/ profiles ?

Going by how close the runners are in that floor Dennis that’s no standard body ? Someone specd that build ?

Hey, a mid sixties tipper with a payload of 25.3 ton.

Eric,

A 1988 Ahp chassis and Swadlincote Aluminuim body built for pig iron with barn doors that fitted on the out side of the body ,10 mm floor 6 mm sides and 6 inch runner gaps .

Another Ahp chassis 1984 origionaly a tandem seen here with a German air lift axle ,weightlifter body built with barn doors that fitted in side the body from new for light scrap ,not a good body imo cracks at the front top and bottom and the uprights too.

A late 70s crane freuhauf which originally was a tandem and had a Aluminuim U shape on ,seen here with a steel body on by I think Stag bodies from the potteries ?

Punchy Dan:
0A late 70s crane freuhauf which originally was a tandem and had a Aluminuim U shape on ,seen here with a steel body on by I think Stag bodies from the potteries ?

Hi Dan,
What was that little crane for, lift the spare wheel up and down?