Russian Roulette

jsutherland:
Sorry for my naivety, but couldn’t some system have been introduced to ensure a fair processing the paperwork? Where you could hand in your paperwork and receive an estimated time when they might be processed by. Maybe I’ve lived too long in Germany…
Regards
Johnny

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Never been to Eastern Bloc countries then Johnny :wink:

If there ever was a system, I didn’t find it as efficient as the Swiss one for example…
Only system they had was to be as lazy as one can be, take as much bribe they could lay their hands on (alcohol, tobacco or ■■■■ mag related…oh and money of course…) and act as absolute ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ from that and being stopped by the local authority every 20 miles or so, once you were in, it wasn’t all that bad actually…
I only had the pleasure of enduring such treatment within the last year before they’d opened up the borders, must have been a real treat in the mid-90s I reckon…

Anyone else thinks Romania was by far the worst to get into…coming in from Hungary that is…Didn’t seem to mind which border you crossed, hated them all…never fancied going to Romania either…

But maybe the other lads have got “better” experiences…?