Burnley Area Old Guys

Looking for lorry drivers in the Burnley area. In the sixties I drove for Dutton Transport Whalley, Harry Fagan at Fagan & Whalley, and Blezards Padiham. In the seventies I drove for Fearings Transport Burnley, National Carriers Burnley, (Night Trunk) Fagan & Whalley again and Donaghadee Carpets Nelson. Are any of my old pals still out there?

Hi pal I work with a bloke called Roy Conway who worked for Donaghadee Carpets and I started my driving career at Alan Hindle transport who he himself worked for fearings

trigger:
Hi pal I work with a bloke called Roy Conway who worked for Donaghadee Carpets and I started my driving career at Alan Hindle transport who he himself worked for fearings

Hiya Trigger. knew both of them but not seen them for many years. Terry

I worked at Dutton Transport as a young lad and helped my late father Jack Preston to paint and repair wagons with Neville Kieghley at weekends one drivers name from Burnley was a Jim or John Boast. :slight_smile:

shirtbox2003:
I worked at Dutton Transport as a young lad and helped my late father Jack Preston to paint and repair wagons with Neville Kieghley at weekends one drivers name from Burnley was a Jim or John Boast. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info but don’t recall Jim/John Boast or your dad Jack Preston then again didn’t mix with garage mechanics much, it was the one place i worked at where i never broke down so thats a plus for the garage staff. Many Thanks Terry