Any old promotor drivers around

I wasn’t saying you were telling porkies Tony, I was just trying to remind you of John or blue as he was known, do you remember him? He went down there in the autumn as I recall and just caught the start of winter so he never had it as bad as you but it was still pretty severe, so he said, but then as an Aussie any temperature below double digits is cold to him, I was in turkey with him on one trip and it was so hot the roads were melting, where they had tarmac of course, I was sitting under the trl with a cold drink when he came up and said “lovely day innit”, And i was driving slow cos I was worried about the tyres blowing, on another occasion we was in Germany one night parked by a messe somewhere with a few others to load next morning, it started snowing and he had the ford D1000 sliding round the car park in the snow when he lost it and battered a lamp stand, done a bit of damage to the Ford, but the worst bit was that Alan Sewell was there and Brian Aldgate, both foremen of some sort so blue got a roasting in the office when we got back. Do you remember him.