British Transport Films DVDs

I’ve got both these…

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Giant-Loads-On-Th … dZViewItem

cgi.ebay.co.uk/50s-Road-Hauling- … dZViewItem

They are a pretty good watch and usually available on ebay for a fiver or less.

I have the 50’s road hauling one Andy, it was OK for a fiver!

I have a few of them as well. I converted them into mpeg files so I can play them on my laptop.

They’re a handy source of entertainment if we ever get rained on while at a rally. The ‘Journey to the Sea’ film has sparked a mini-revival of BRS-speak at Gilbraiths at Accrington. When calling one another, some of the drivers that have seen the film announce themselves with “Accrington Group reporting, sir!!”

Another one (in reply to work coming from the traffic office) is “We’re the boys for the job!!”

Ahh, the good old days…

I like the one with the tipper drivers where the bloke preparing the scram (chunky lad!) rustles up a tasty looking fry up! Luxury!

Yepp, what great old films! 5 days in a railway car, and fried eggs with boiled spuds and steak LOL!

Mal:
Yepp, what great old films! 5 days in a railway car, and fried eggs with boiled spuds and steak LOL!

Oh were they boiled? I’l pass then… or maybe a steak and egg sarnie :sunglasses:

ghinzani:

Mal:

Oh were they boiled? I’l pass then… or maybe a steak and egg sarnie :sunglasses:

Im gonna have to watch the film again now to make sure! My memory is garbage :laughing: