CADWALLADER OSWESTRY/ DEE VALLEY LLANGOLLEN(a few pics now )

Hi to all
Do any of you out there have any pics of these two firms that you could post
on here or put them on to disc or get reprints for me (i`ll pay all costs)
Its a long shot but ive got faith in the Tnet members
Cheers

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

one or two ex cady drivers work for pentons haulage in oswerstry,
i don,t have pics my self but i will ask the lads when i see them next

Nice one bobitt, any pic`s you can get on here will be great
Cheers

Nice one jess`s dad i spotted that one on the site jj72 listed, its a good site
public.fotki.com/bedgar/truck_ph … eight.html

Its still the only Caddies pic i found

Theres a blast from the past! One of my old gaffers eddie griffiths (r.i.p.) knew caddies well.

nianiamh:
Nice one jess`s dad i spotted that one on the site jj72 listed, its a good site
)

yes it is a good site i had a good look the pictures for any photo’s of yardley’s from leeds who my dad used to work for in the 70’s they went down the pan in 81 but i cant find any info at all on the web!!! it’s a shame cos they were well into the european work and i had been all over europe by the time i was 6!!!.

Heres a few pics my dad got from a mate.

This is Mike Davis from Marchweil nr Wrexham

This is taken behind White Trucks at Brombourgh

This is taken in Leith docks in 1978 when he worked for ETC OF Ellesmere

Pity the first pic wont work, great pics Niahm, thanks for posting, I had the foden after that one, smaller headlights with more than the 1 candlepower! :wink:

nianiamh:
Heres a few pics my dad got from a mate.

This is taken in Leith docks in 1978 when he worked for ETC OF Ellesmere

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i only just remember those fodens yardleys in leeds had some.

How I wish I would have carried a camera for my first 23 years! Ive got virtually nothing, these old pictures are great, but very nostalgic as well, which is a 2 edged sword!

I WORKED AT CADDIES IN THE 90S IVE GOT A COUPLE OF PICS OF AN OLD F88 M REG & AN AN OLD F10 BOTH OF WHICH I DROVE WHILE THERE ALSO A PIC OF AN OLD SCANIA 111 HAVE TO LOOK THEM OUT & POST THEM ON THE FORUM

ROCKY HOLLAND:
I WORKED AT CADDIES IN THE 90S IVE GOT A COUPLE OF PICS OF AN OLD F88 M REG & AN AN OLD F10 BOTH OF WHICH I DROVE WHILE THERE ALSO A PIC OF AN OLD SCANIA 111 HAVE TO LOOK THEM OUT & POST THEM ON THE FORUM

Rocky did you also work at L E Joness If so ive had a brew with you a few times at the Midway when i was there with a mate of mine who used to be on for Cads
Dave Ellis (RAMBO) now on the can job in wrexham for exel

Yeh mate i worked at LE,s for 6 years im trying to figure out who you are you l have to give me more of a clue :laughing: . We will never have another job the same as cads thats for sure. I bumped into a bloke called mick pryor down harlow a few weeks ago he worked at cads years ago dont know if you know him comes from down near reading ?

Spot on them pic`s Rocky,

You may know me by sight but thats all Rocky, as ive only met you when ive been with Dave Ellis in the midway havin a brew,
i think it was LEJs that you were on for at the time. What are you up to now as ill pass it on to Ellis when hes back next week from his hols.
Hell be made up to see a few more Caddies pics, pitty he never took any himself. Like he says he was having to much of a good time to be taking pics of the wagons back then,but he regrets not taking a camera with him now.

I put a few names of ex Cad`s men that i know in your other posting Rocky.

im off down to down a trailer in to caddies in abit will see if rob has got any pics i can borrow off him for abit,

rocky just been speaking to my dad and he also remembers you from l.e.jones

jonno dont mind me asking whos your dad please ?