Preston Farmers

can anyone help with pics of preston farmers albions etc cheers bounty hunter

bounty hunter:
can anyone help with pics of preston farmers albions etc cheers bounty hunter

Not my picture. :blush:

thank you jakdaw nice pic

Photo found on net.

Scammell Routeman bulker.jpg

thanks very much to stanfield and terry for posting the fantastic pics regards john (bounty hunter)

flickr.com/photos/rpsmithba … 3jj-mFd1QJ

They had some nice Atki 8 legger bulkers as well , they would deliver as far as N Wales , thank you Trevor .

thanks again for the recent posts but a preston farmers albion claymore still eludes me cheers john [bounty hunter]

bounty hunter:
thanks again for the recent posts but a preston farmers albion claymore still eludes me cheers john [bounty hunter]

Hi Bounty Hunter
Have you had a look through British Commercial vehicle Museums photo archive? Mostly Leylands but as the Claymore had a “sawn off” 0370 fitted you never know! You could also try the Albion Archive at Biggar, Cheer’s Pete

Sorry its not what you’re looking for, but may be of interest to someone following your thread. taken at Beoco, Liverpool 1991. Colin.

Thanks all the same Colin great photo cheers John

Another photograph of Leyland Marathon BWL83R. It was owned by H Bleasdale & Sons Ltd of Farington who ran it in PF livery:

The Marathon still exists (photograph was taken last week) and is still owned by the Bleasdale family.