Eu referendum whats your vote

Hi all on TNUK well David Cameron has given us a chance to vote on the 23rd of June this year on either staying or leaving the EU so which way will your vote go in or out.
For me having been involved in International Transport all my life and my boys still in it think its an out vote for me, we are not in control of the day to day running of our country this is being orchestrated from Brussels. It costs us £1 each per day to be in it £365 a year so if your a family of four it’s £1460 per year and for what, someone making our laws and regulations, I don’t think so, Buzzer.

Which way will your vote go and why, or will you not bother ?

Out and lock the borders. Any one visiting needs visa and med insurance.
Anyone overstays well they can learn to swim.

Greetings,All.
Ref. the Vote: A definite OUT vote.Let us get OUR country back.
Regards,900x20.

OUT!!!

AS ABOVE !!!

OUT, quicker the better.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131162

Hopefully the in campaign is going to have much more effective opposition this time in a fight which the out campaign really can’t afford to lose.

OUT OUT OUT

we’ve had our string’s pulled for to long OUT.

I’d go for out…but with a big but…

How would it work ? European drivers on t forms or similar to come in ? British shipping out on the same ?

Would push the rates up for sure, as the end of t forms, clearance and so forth made the rates drop like a very heavy stone.

Tubbysboy:
I’d go for out…but with a big but…

How would it work ? European drivers on t forms or similar to come in ? British shipping out on the same ?

Would push the rates up for sure, as the end of t forms, clearance and so forth made the rates drop like a very heavy stone.

The Swiss and Norwegian borders among others with their EU neighbours aren’t exactly truck free zones. :bulb:

Tubbysboy we charge them a poultry £10 to come and drive on our roads this should be at least £150 try going to say Italy today you would have to double that and some. Our counterparts have grabbed our work by the balls, in and out. When I first started the work was 50/50 doubt it’s 15% for us today and they have all the top notch equipment with cheap wages some trucks having two drivers for less than we have to pay one, its not an easy climate, add to that the Euro and we become an expensive option, look how many British companies have gone out of the job. We buy far more of them than we export so they want us selfish gits, we should go back to trading with the world like we did with the commonwealth, stuff them they control us we are not our own country anymore so lets exit as soon as we can, cant be worse than it is at present and we could give the 55 million pounds a day it costs us to the National Health instead of them tossers, As for T forms lets not go back wasting all those man hours like we used to let it stay as is and get on with what little we have left, a level playing field it is not and has not been so for a very long time, Buzzer.

It is supposed to be open borders ,whenever we fly to Malaga we have to show our passports on arrival , if we drive to Spain via St Malo we have to show our passports when we arrive , the only place on route where we dont have to show them is Irun , so much for open borders ,for me out . I also see on tonights news Cameron has backtracked on many the promises he made when he came into Parliament reference our continuing in the EC.

TN POLL = viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131162

Ask yourselves what can you do in the EU that you cant do out side? without it costing a small fortune in membership fee’s
I was one of the idiots that voted us into the common market, I can now admit what a fool I was and for my kids and grandchildren sake I want out.

Ossie

OUT
I don’t know anyone-family/friends/workmates that want to stay in(unless they’re all complete liars lol)

OUT! Jim.

OUT OUT & flood that ■■■■■■■■ tunnel :smiling_imp:

I,m OUT

Let’s keep this rolling I post things on social media so the word spreads
We’ve got a chance in a lifetime to finally leave this corrupt club