Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:

Franglais:

Spardo:
Don’t see how you can include Cable, Blackford and Sturgeon in that. They have been steadfast remainers from day one and have never wavered from that position. You may not agree with them, but you should at least give them credit for standing by their beliefs throughout.

One of the “Leavers” arguments has been about accountability and being able to vote out politicians hasn’t it?
Come the next election I wonder how many will find candidates they will be happy to vote for?
I’m not particularly “having a go” at anyone here, but pointing out the party system we have may not give many electors a candidate or party they like.

Indeed, and something I have been saying for a long time, the system is crippled. But the Leavers’ complaints are always that their MPs do not represent the views of their constituents, or the manifesto promises made at the General Election.

My point above is that that cannot be said of the 3 mentioned because they were elected on an unequivical Remain platform.

The domestic issue of the dodgy UK electoral and party systems isn’t the same thing as the issue of EU Federalists wanting to throw the country’s mandate open to their foreign Federal EU one.Which is effectively just the LibDem type agenda as usual using a form of corrupt Gerrymandering,as a perceived force multiplier,by inviting in and tying us to a perceived allied vote.In just the same way that we can bet that EU Federalists would be ■■■■■■ off if we instead tied the country to being a 51st state of America under US presidential rule because we prefer Trump’s ideas to our pathetic corrupt bunch of tossers.

As for anyone ‘elected’ on an EU Federalist platform.That was ‘supposed’ to have been settled and overruled by the referendum regardless.You know the same referendum and it’s decision that all the EU Federalist scumbags were happy to go along with and said they would abide by.Until the vote didn’t go their way at which point true to form it conveniently suddenly became a worthless opinion poll,unlike 1975.All too predictably with a Head of State who is also like the quisling parliament obviously working for the interests of German Federalism not Brit sovereignty.We Brit patriots obviously won’t fix all that by saying let’s go along with it as opposed to let’s rebel against it with the argument having long since gone past any democratic solution.Even if handing over the country to a foreign power was ever a matter to be settled by any type of bs vote anyway. :unamused: