Eu referendum whats your vote

Bewick:

Spardo:
I have noticed your method of debate elsewhere, CF, and have no intention of saying anything to you further while you insist on misrepresenting what I have said. You, know very well the distortion that you have done to my words. So do I, So, enough.

Have you just noticed “Spardo” ? Cheers Bewick.

No Dennis, I tend to discover long threads years after they have been going and then, getting interested, steadily plough through them till I catch up. :blush:

And one thread that had me transfixed over the last couple of months was the AEC V8 one, and I saw how one individual completely disrupted it by twisting the words that were put up to counter his arguements.

Most of us know who that was but I treat as I find and in this thread was prepared to give a reasonable explanation of my point of view as opposed to his. I then found that my words were wilfully misrepresented.

Reasoned discussion is one thing, but accusing me of advocating 5 yearly referendums when I clearly hadn’t, is not worth continueing with.

So, as I said, Dennis and Lawrence, no I haven’t just realised but gave him one chance, just one, to be worthy of talking to.

He failed, as I expected. :laughing: