Fodens.

Brian Patterson & Sons Aberagie Perth, Origianally from Rowlands Gill.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Heres a one for Crowbar, He had from new, And it certainly went to a good Foden home, Regards Larry.

A nice line up IMO, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry there’s a Alpha 1 around here that used to belong to the above firm ,the current owner driver has only just painted their name out recently .

Punchy Dan:
Hi Larry there’s a Alpha 1 around here that used to belong to the above firm ,the current owner driver has only just painted their name out recently .

Thanks Dan, I will tell Roddy Patterson when I next speak to him, Any chance of a photo please, Regards Larry.

I will If i can Larry , it pulls a yellow crane trailer and a semi low step frame ,I’ve not a clue where he’s from ,but nr here somewhere ,driver looks like Chris christopherson .

Punchy Dan:
I will If i can Larry , it pulls a yellow crane trailer and a semi low step frame ,I’ve not a clue where he’s from ,but nr here somewhere ,driver looks like Chris christopherson .

Thanks Dan, Regards Larry.

This was in the village today
Wedding duties.

All going for export

Well used and tired

use a name:
Well used and tired

Another 10+ years of life in that yet! :wink: I bet my old 3000 series went overseas as well.

Pete.

:laughing:

windrush:

use a name:
Well used and tired

Another 10+ years of life in that yet! :wink: I bet my old 3000 series went overseas as well.

Pete.

Well said Pete, I wouldn’t mind. a quid for all the Fodens that are still going overseas, They could go on forever IMO, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Old Bewick’s looking a bit off colour today.