Russia/middle east/other unusual destinations

Whilst some of these topics about Russia,The middle east and other far flung places have already
been posted on here over the years,they are all over the place. Therefore i thought it might be
a good idea to put all the diaries,trip reports,articles in one place making them easy to find !

Please feel free to add any far away unusual topics you have.

Some of these are from very old magazines so bear that in mind.

PLEASE CLICK ON EACH PAGE TO READ AS FOCUS BECOMES CLEARER !

There are some that i do not think have been posted before so will begin with one that is from 1977.

Number 2

gr8 idea m8 hope some of the old school put some gd pics up my uncle did saudi m/e in seventies but sadly no longer with us :smiley:

Number 3 This is an intresting article about a bus company going overland i had another member post it a few years ago now,but an intresting read,from 1976.

PLEASE CLICK ON PAGES TO READ AS FOCUS BECOMES CLEARER !

Number 4, Fits in nicely with number 3.

Number 5 Winter survival.

Number 6 A trip to Russia been posted before but a very good read.

Please click on each page to read as focus becomes clearer !

Number 7 More Russia.

Number 8 A long distance diary from truck magazine 1976 !

Part 1 Remember to click on photos to read.

Part 2

Exellent! Great read,keep them coming :smiley:

Danne

Number 9

This is a cracking read.

Remember to click on pages to read !

Number 10

Another intresting read.

Number 11

Number 12

The driver wrote this article and boy can he write,very good !

Number 13

A story from Truck 1975

Number 14

Article about Georgia.

Number 15

Out East mentions the agent that was shown in destination doha.

Number 16

This i put on a few years ago i think it is rare as from American overdrive magazine.

Number 17

Another good read.

Remember to click on pics for better focus.

Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all these separate pages Dean. I have just finished the Kepstowe report, good stuff. I believe T/N`s very own Harry Monk was driving for them at that time! :smiley:

bullitt:
Thanks for taking the time to scan and post all these separate pages Dean. I have just finished the Kepstowe report, good stuff. I believe T/N`s very own Harry Monk was driving for them at that time! :smiley:

Yes i believe so,still some more to go on tomorrow.

Number 18

Very good article about Astrans from 1965

Number 19

Good diary from Philip Llwellin,from 1981.

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

I know some of these have appeared on various threads, but it is great to see them all gathered together. Many thanks Dean for taking the time and trouble to post them! Robert :smiley:

Thanks Robert,just easier to find if all together as if you do not know the name of the article you are looking for its difficult.

Number 20.

Philip Llwellin again 1975.