The Bah Humbug Club!

Proposed by Dave Rigsby and Seconded by Harry Gill, welcome to " The Bah Humbug Club ". Only members that are cold hearted misers, and resemble Ebenezer Scrooge and have an intense dislike of the last ten days of December may join. :smiling_imp:

ah well dave , it looks like itā€™s just me and harry then , i donā€™t believe in santa either .

Am I eligible? Iā€™ll sit near an exit incase thereā€™s a collection, and because I may be needed to drive Mrs Muckaway to the maternity ward between now and New Yearsā€™ Day, I canā€™t celebrate Xmas in an adequate state of refreshment. Or as my son says ā€œDaddy canā€™t drink his silly juice!ā€ :laughing:

hiya iā€™ll join it does nowt for me i,d rather be off down the road going somewhere. as it happens i,am off to Spain
on boxing day in the camper van. that iā€™ll do me for a whileā€¦have a good time you lads with kids who like December.
John

You lot are a total bunch of miserable ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ,put your own letters into the brackets and you wonā€™t have to think very hard as my vocabulary is ā€œbasic driverā€ so get a life you miserable ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and yes this last description has three more letters in it (I Think).So can I wish all miserable bastartdā€™s on the site a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.Bewick.

Bewick:
You lot are a total bunch of miserable [zb],put your own letters into the brackets and you wonā€™t have to think very hard as my vocabulary is ā€œbasic driverā€ so get a life you miserable [zb] and yes this last description has three more letters in it (I Think).So can I wish all miserable bastartdā€™s on the site a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.Bewick.

Got to admit Iā€™m with you Dennis! Hereā€™s our Christmas tree, with the glass of the favourite white next to it - whatā€™s not to like?

I did like this though!

image.jpg

John

Bah Humbug. Iā€™m one of the original miserable gits. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Cā€™mon Dave, I defy you to watch ā€˜Itā€™s a wonderful lifeā€™ and not cry when he finds zu zuā€™s petals are back in his pocket!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

John

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

I declare that Iā€™m a founder member of the club. And no comment from the Peak District about my age being similar to E. Scroogeā€™s.
Iā€™m off next week to the sprogā€™s to eat and drink anything that may come my way. Apart from that Iā€™ll be sitting on the dogs and kicking the grandchildren- or is it the other way around?-until the second week in 2015.
Of course, I will be available for extra liquid refreshment should prospective new fathers find time between acting as unpaid hospital courtesy car drivers.

robert1952:

Nice sentiment there uncle Bob, Iā€™ll second itā€¦

MERRY CHRISTMAS HARRY, ROF, RIGSBY, AND DAVE x o x o x o

Jeff :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thereā€™ll be no trees or decorations in this house! bah humbug!!

Driver-Once-More:
Thereā€™ll be no trees or decorations in this house! bah humbug!!

There is in this house but not by me :imp: :imp:

Cor blimey Bah Humbug, another Saturday of idiots wasting money. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Merry (or not) Xmas to the whole, wrinkled, miserable bunch of you. I hope dinner is a Hedgehog and the pressies come without batteries.
Should the sun rise on New Years Day , may it be on the burnt out shell of the dwelling you conned your ancestors out of, EXCEPT of course Harry and Rigsbyā€¦and maybe one or two more. Jim
PS Santa brought me Cancer for Xmas - ALL togetherā€¦AAAAAWWWWWWW.

What a good club to be in. I must be the original Ebeneezer Scrooge, as I absolutely detest this time of the year. The only thing I know about this halowed day is that itā€™s my Birthday. ( Iā€™m 76 on that day ) What is all the fuss about, it is supposed to be a Christian Festival, trips to Church, Prayers and Carols, and all that old ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Instead of that its turned into a multi cultural week long ā– ā– ā– ā–  up. Nowadays I try to be somewhere where itā€™s nice and warm, out of the way of it all quiet and peaceful, and if I can on my own. Mind you Iā€™ll probably wind up in a far hotter place soon I expect. :smiley: So have a good old ā– ā– ā– ā–  up and all enjoy yourselves. HAPPY CHRISTMAS. Bah Humbug.

Is it January 2nd yet ā– ā– ?

i had to sit and watch the staff putting the xmas decorations up today , knee deep in tinsel and baubles , had to brew my own tea , i donā€™t know what the world is coming to . i did help her down of the stepladder though being a gentleman .

Can I join the club as an Honorary Member, I hate the build up from July/August !! & Radio 1 has done my head in for the last 2 weeks (Bloody Fearne Cotton & her Christmas Jumpers) but I donā€™t mind the few days before the big day because Iā€™ve got a Gorgeous Pair of Grand Twins to spoil this Xmas.

thatā€™s what itā€™s all about martin , xmas is for the kids . mine have grown up , grandkids have grown up so i can relax and be grumpy .