What's happened to Uncle Bob?

I haven’t seen Robert 1952 on here for a while… according to his avatar 14th of Nov…He usually has 3 or 4 posts a day and now nothing!!!

Jeff…

Iam guessing he’s seen a job offer to drive a ERF ■■■■■■■ fuller rockwell contraption to some far away country ,he could be the applicant who succeeded over me .

Come to think of it I haven’t heard of ERF Continental for quite some time either…

Yes Dan I had a similar thought and I can only conclude that they have found or restored an ERF Continental and spread axle tilt, and are following in the wheel tracks of Ferdy to some far of distant land with lots of sand…

Jeff…

Jelliot:
I haven’t seen Robert 1952 on here for a while… according to his avatar 14th of Nov…He usually has 3 or 4 posts a day and now nothing!!!

Jeff…

Jeff Robert did post that he was going away for a few days so would not be posting but I cannot remember which thread he posted it on :blush:

cheers Johnnie :wink:

P S I hope its just old age :laughing:

Yes but it shouldn’t stop us speculating or just making things up… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jeff…

Jelliot:
Yes but it shouldn’t stop us speculating or just making things up… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jeff…

I was always told that I’d go blind if I speculated!

John

he’s just posted a new thread.

Hello: Uncle Bob here! Thanks for your concern. Just had a fantastic break in Sudan. I’ve posted some happy snaps on a new thread about the Sudanese trucking scene. I’m now going to plough through the threads I’ve missed whilst sipping tea in Khartoum!

Robert :smiley:

John West:

Jelliot:

Jeff…

John

Speculate!!! isn’t that what merchant bankers do ■■?

HELLO UNCLE BOB

Jeff…

Jelliot:

John West:

Jelliot:

Jeff…

John

Speculate!!! isn’t that what merchant bankers do ■■?

HELLO UNCLE BOB

Jeff…

Hello Jeff! I’ve heard banking is bad for the eyesight too. BTW I noticed a TIR-plate on one of your Oz trucks. Is that to stop you feeling homesick? :question: Robert :smiley: