North Africa work

I know that there a couple of older threads for John Mann and Breda Transport, but many of us drove for a number of different outfits going to North Africa - for example, I drove for 4 different operators (Breda Transport, Jeff Welton Transport, Ranjit Transport and CSB) but actually pulled trailers for Breda, John Mann, Davies Turner, DTS and CSB. I did Morocco & Tunisia from 1998 to 2005, with a few gaps doing Europe and Middle-East in between (see Astran thread and Kent Transport thread for my other major inputs). Robert

So this is an attempt to broaden out the subject to pull in the Morocco-run and the Tunisia-run in the hopes that a few more drivers will throw in a few pictures. Robert

We had been on the tiles the night before. When I opened my cab door next morning to be greeted by these baby elephants holding tails, I was momentarily seriously anxious about my drinking habits! Robert

Nice selection of pictures & bought back some good memories… :sunglasses:

Will:
Nice selection of pictures & bought back some good memories… :sunglasses:

Cheers Will - glad you enjoyed them. More to come, Robert.

Great thread and outstanding photos Robert, thank you. I approached Breda a few times, late 80s early 90s, when they were on the estate just outside Folkestone, but there was never anything going. tried DTS as well but same story! Keep em coming :wink:

bullitt:
Great thread and outstanding photos Robert, thank you. I approached Breda a few times, late 80s early 90s, when they were on the estate just outside Folkestone, but there was never anything going. tried DTS as well but same story! Keep em coming :wink:

Thank you for those kind words of encouragement Bullit! I’ll keep 'em coming then. Robert :slight_smile: