Eu referendum whats your vote

ramone:
:wink: I see Ma Kranky is at it again ,these politicians never fail to amaze me , she wasn’t happy with the result of the first vote on Scottish Independance so she wants to try again to get the result she craves for.I dont think some of these MPs can spell democracy never mind understand it. I wonder how long Trumps men will take to build that wall we may have a job for them , on a much smaller scale mind

Spell democracy? I’m pretty sure MP’s know how to spell it Johnny. How about making an effort yourself and try to spell ‘Independence’ correctly? Aye, that’s a tricky one eh? Is that the same Independence that meant you would ‘Take Back Control’ from Europe? That’s working out well, isn’t it?

Anyway, democracy Johnny, it’s all about what the people feel at the time, and times change, and opinions change. That’s why we have elections every few years.
The Brexit referendum and the Scottish Indy Referendum were held and the people voted. So now, according to you, that vote is set in stone.

Why, three years down the line, (five years for the Scottish one), are you so terrified of another vote? A vote with a more enlightened electorate who have seen through the lies they were fed?