DOW FREIGHT SERVICES (1970's/80's)

M17.jpeg.jpg

GOOD HEAVENS SANDWAY :open_mouth: you certainly put your life on the line in far off distant lands trying to fly the flag for Queen and country. How on earth did you manage to climb so high without a Hi-Viz vest, safety goggles, hard hat, hand protection and safety boots. :confused: I really can’t remember drivers back in the 70’s/80’s using the word “multi tasking” it was more of a case of “roll yer sleeves up, get stuck into the job and get the job done” which I am sure you did successfully on many occasions.
Once again I enjoyed reading your story about the Cologne Exhibition Hall which brought back more than a few happy memories for me. :smiley: I think that I would of loved a job at Promotors back then as it sounded like really interesting work but as I am now still suffering from an anxiety attack after trying to assemble an Ikea coffee table last week then maybe I wasn’t Promotors material. :cry:
I must point out that I also do not mind other people reshowing my photos, in fact I welcome it, it was just that as that photo which I took in Europort in 1980 had somebody else’s name and a copyright mark on it I just wondered if I could be legally sued for reshowing the photo with out their permission. :confused:

Turk Scammells.

Izmir.

Dyarbakir.

Regards Steve.