Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

charlie one:

MaggieD:
Hi Charlie,

Well spotted,just out of shot is Mappo who loads her trailer for her while she goes shopping, I think there is something going on between them,but I don’t know what she sees in a Shorts,Sandals,and Socks wearing old boy with 2 million in the bank :unamused: :unamused:

Regards
Richard

Good morning Richard.I wasn’t going to mention this. However I think that you could be right.
As we all know Mappo is a bit of a babe magnet. Also when Angie is mentioned he stammers and
goes all dewy eyed. Anyway enough of the gossip. I have a small statement to make. I’m getting a bit
fed up with Buzzer talking about his livestock. I am investing in some myself. Well one to be exact.
Yesterday I was down at the Blue Cross at Hedge End. And I have adopted an elderly West Highland Terrier
Bit of company in me old age. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Charlie you come that close to the Estate Office and I was in and you never called for a cup of tea, also I could have furnished you with another jar of pickled shallot’s not to mention the jam of several varieties, your loss indeed. Just make sure that little dogs lead does not get entangled in the wheels of your gokart on the way to the non working men’s club, Buzzer

PS Richard you could send that Russian girl here if you like and she can help with the farm chores and other things around the Estate, JD.