Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

On the North East thread paulycats has posted about dash cams and picture quality. I have had a Blackvue DR400G with GPS for 6 years and todays equivalent is blackvue.co.uk/index.php/on … -99-detail it is simplicity in itself to work with, it is small, lightweight and fitted into a bracket stuck to the windscreen, a micro SD card is easily removed and placed in a usb flash drive card reader, the Blackvue software will upload and play the video with a run time adjustment from stop for taking off stills, then fast forward until you see another target coming into view, and slowing the speed down to the shot you want to capture, I still prefer Picasa for editing and getting the best result. Videos taken locally I would speed through them for a bus, lorry, tractor etc but having just returned from the Outer Hebrides I will enjoy playing them in real time as single track road does not allow for landscape gazing :laughing:
Oily
Before and after, the before has the video software control panel. The tipper shot shows really good detail.