Kenworths in the UK

carryfast-yeti:

BIGGSAM:

carryfast-yeti:
hi BIGGSAM! i often drive by your yard near Grantham,and on a couple of occasions i’ve seen your awesome motors parked in the big lay-by opposite :slight_smile: sure i took a photo of a blue day-cab KW…late '40’s,early '50’s? is it still about?

I think you must be on about the green KW-K923 with the paintings on it ? If it is its having another motor put in it as it stuck a leg out of bed 18mths ago on the A55 it runs a ■■■■■■■ 903-V8 not a easy engine to get in the UK
Also if you have the picture I can identify it for you and yea you will see our stuff parked up by the level crossing early Feb or mid Nov
I have some more pictures of the trucks down in the yard I’ll have to sort them out and post them up !

that sounds like the one…well out on it’s age though! MWK 931V,so 1980? great looking truck :slight_smile:

Yea that’s the old witch aka Pamala for obvious reasons hard as hell ride with torsion bar suspension no power steering and very loud in the cab but happy at 50mph here you go a view from the cab

youtu.be/N-w6H38YgXc