Nick wheller/euro bulk liquids

hi all, tried to get some info on this firm a while back but a bit like head against brick wall, any info please, usuall things, wages, hours ect, many thanks.

From people i know stay clear
Is that the latest company name ?

Never heard of this outfit im on liquid food tanks on euro work and name don’t ring a bell id stay clear mate

A few words, barge-pole-not-touch-with.

nedbro:
Never heard of this outfit im on liquid food tanks on euro work and name don’t ring a bell id stay clear mate

oh he as bin around a very long time you must of led a sheltered life :slight_smile:

One of our regular brethren knows the firm very well, he may not want to broadcast the fact though so won’t say any more… :sunglasses:

the flying foden:

nedbro:

oh he as bin around a very long time you must of led a sheltered life :slight_smile:

My thoughts exactly.

Where did John Budge disappear to?

jj72:
One of our regular brethren knows the firm very well, he may not want to broadcast the fact though so won’t say any more… :sunglasses:

I’ve pm’d the poster.
He won’t be going anywhere near mr Wheller any time soon.
If anyone else is considering it DON’T.

John Budge not very well, he has sold tanker side of business
to the son of the owner of Tor Trucks near Shepton Mallet.

John still has the tipper side, Boyde went with trucks, think the
new company is called Barrington■■?

I on Euro Liquid and love it, No problems with Boss or staff, wages on time, truck repairs whenever I need them. Enjoying life again at 71

hopey1945:
I on Euro Liquid and love it, No problems with Boss or staff, wages on time, truck repairs whenever I need them. Enjoying life again at 71

But the original post is now over 3 yrs old.

Does it mater how old the post is?

He is entitled to put his comment in, and I for
one am still getting notifications on this.

Nick is a friend and never has he done me any harm
and I worked for him as a subby.

alanjblack:
Does it mater how old the post is?

What i was getting at was in the time since the first post maybe the company has changed it’s ways.

No he is still a lying thieving scumbag.
Orders work on his truck then does not pay for it, does not answer emails or the phone.

Based on all we have heard he now has his trucks registered in Bulgaria and is now running out of a front company in Bulgaria.

Seems he is quite happy to screw everybody over for money whether a supplier, driver or customer - Be warned !

Well I has a brilliant year, a year!! Now its close to gone. Owes all over Europe to garages, tank washes, even in UK garages, that do really good work he stuffs. DVSA over drivers like a rash, you cant utilise motorways that go by VOSA stations. No insurance to cover damage!! Dodgy clean certificates so you carry CAT3 oil out bring FOOD OIL in to Liverpool or Wednesbury !! Bulgarian drivers all got no pay for 8 weeks up to Xmas, they gone now, some were good guys. Tractors sold off to RAY WHITE, but Wheller still runs the odd one. All tanks are BTW. Even know of a trailer that got nicked, insurance paid out trailer reappeared with different T number was 45 now 4 sold now to company in Brighton as waste tank. He is a disgusting, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and I am surprised that he is still drawing breath as I know there is a group that wants his DAD and HIM. ,

hopey1945:
Well I has a brilliant year, a year!! Now its close to gone. Owes all over Europe to garages, tank washes, even in UK garages, that do really good work he stuffs. DVSA over drivers like a rash, you cant utilise motorways that go by VOSA stations. No insurance to cover damage!! Dodgy clean certificates so you carry CAT3 oil out bring FOOD OIL in to Liverpool or Wednesbury !! Bulgarian drivers all got no pay for 8 weeks up to Xmas, they gone now, some were good guys. Tractors sold off to RAY WHITE, but Wheller still runs the odd one. All tanks are BTW. Even know of a trailer that got nicked, insurance paid out trailer reappeared with different T number was 45 now 4 sold now to company in Brighton as waste tank. He is a disgusting, piece of [zb] and I am surprised that he is still drawing breath as I know there is a group that wants his DAD and HIM. ,

What a difference a year makes!

Wheel Nut:

hopey1945:
Well I has a brilliant year, a year!! Now its close to gone. Owes all over Europe to garages, tank washes, even in UK garages, that do really good work he stuffs. DVSA over drivers like a rash, you cant utilise motorways that go by VOSA stations. No insurance to cover damage!! Dodgy clean certificates so you carry CAT3 oil out bring FOOD OIL in to Liverpool or Wednesbury !! Bulgarian drivers all got no pay for 8 weeks up to Xmas, they gone now, some were good guys. Tractors sold off to RAY WHITE, but Wheller still runs the odd one. All tanks are BTW. Even know of a trailer that got nicked, insurance paid out trailer reappeared with different T number was 45 now 4 sold now to company in Brighton as waste tank. He is a disgusting, piece of [zb] and I am surprised that he is still drawing breath as I know there is a group that wants his DAD and HIM. ,

What a difference a year makes!

It appears from another thread that Mr Wheller is recruiting again, looking for 7 drivers [emoji23]

No he isn’t looking for 7 drivers, more fake news!!!

alanjblack:
No he isn’t looking for 7 drivers, more fake news!!!

He seems to have a very poor reputation with everyone but you…are you NW in disguise? :grimacing:

Certainly not, but I was a subby for him and his dad, never did me any harm, paid me on time every time, he is still in same yard in Bridgewater, not in hiding.

Lot of stories about him but like I said, he never treated me in the way people say.

Always found him to be a nice bloke, to many people have a lot to say but I can only go on my experience.