European Motorsport/Concert Driver EAUKDS Ltd

has anyone had any experience with this company based in Trowbridge, Wilts

eaukds.co.uk

I’m calling in to see them later as i have booked by DCPC with them. They have a special offer on through MRch and April. They have a Facebook page too under their name.

I was interested in the job they advertised but got the impression it’s very hit and miss work wise. Think you may need several agency’s to work for at the same time.

Are you sure they exist, there is only empty buildings in that area, hope it is not a scam to get your personal details and information, be careful what you give to them.

I’ve been in to see them, they exist! I know one of the staff who worked at a recruitment agency which gave me a lot of work when I first went self employed. Another chap there was a transport manager at a local RDC. They’re sound.

Ok, just checking. :smiley:

Lol we are definately real, not sure who you are NiceRoad but thanks for flying the flag for us, you are right too work can be hit and miss we make no bones or attemps to hide that, we like everyone else are at the mercy of the market, what I can tell you is that this year as most of our work is seasonal is starting well, we usually get probing calls about supply etc but not in the numbers we have been asked for so far, I can only see that as a testament to the guys we employ here. We dont do bull, weve heard enough of it to grow mushrooms for a living, So anyone attending interview on Tuesday good luck and the kettles on :slight_smile:.

this line , from your recruitment page

Please !!! No Test pilots, No Idiots, and Definately no Bobble hats!

Should be standard on all Haulage websites !!

Brilliant :sunglasses:

shade:
this line , from your recruitment page

Please !!! No Test pilots, No Idiots, and Definately no Bobble hats!

Should be standard on all Haulage websites !!

Brilliant :sunglasses:

Shame they couldn’t spell definitely correct not very professional in my eyes.

Thanks Bald Bloke…I spelt it correctly in the first place but the missus won out as she is usually right in these matters…this now means that I was right & she was wrong…IN PUBLIC :laughing:

Gooz:
Thanks Bald Bloke…I spelt it correctly in the first place but the missus won out as she is usually right in these matters…this now means that I was right & she was wrong…IN PUBLIC :laughing:

Oooooooh, you’re in it deep now Gooz.
It’s bad enough you pointed out she made an error, but to do it in public :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I do have to wonder however… would that not be " spell definitely correctly " ■■? just wondered as we need to be professional and all that… :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiling_imp: and yes erm she was not amused :slight_smile:… I however pee’d myself :blush:

Gooz:
I do have to wonder however… would that not be " spell definitely correctly " ■■? just wondered as we need to be professional and all that… :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiling_imp: and yes erm she was not amused :slight_smile:… I however pee’d myself :blush:

You are “definitely correct” Gooz, trouble is, Bald Bloke is from Bristol and they cannot even say the word idea down there.

Gooz:
Lol we are definately real, not sure who you are NiceRoad but thanks for flying the flag for us, you are right too work can be hit and miss we make no bones or attemps to hide that, we like everyone else are at the mercy of the market, what I can tell you is that this year as most of our work is seasonal is starting well, we usually get probing calls about supply etc but not in the numbers we have been asked for so far, I can only see that as a testament to the guys we employ here. We dont do bull, weve heard enough of it to grow mushrooms for a living, So anyone attending interview on Tuesday good luck and the kettles on :slight_smile:.

I’ll be in this weekend for my first module :slight_smile: