new volvo spotted

spotted this in germany yesterday, looks like they’ve finally sorted out the sloping windscreen although they all seem to look the same now,

Looks like a Daf and a Actros had a night out, got a bit ■■■■■■ and didn’t use protection.

Coffeeholic:
Looks like a Daf and a Actros had a night out, got a bit ■■■■■■ and didn’t use protection.

and the milkman was driving an iveco stralis :laughing:
like i said they all look too similar now

Half of all these panel will be fake I imagine… i hope anyway otherwise it’s either not a Volvo or Volvo have lost the plot. :open_mouth: But I guess their job is to throw the eyes and they’re doing just that :slight_smile:

Looks to have a leaning forward stance about it to me.

they’ve been running back and forth from denmark to spain for a while now, iirc saw the first one in september south of bordeaux, svend e sorensen stickers on the unit pulling a freja curtainsider

Looks as though there is a bit more height to be had on that cab compared to the trailer. Globetrotter XXL/SuperSpace.

It always worries me that when a new vehicle is designed there is still the need for something to be stuck to the windscreen! Some trucks have so few flat areas on the top of the dash for todays driver electronic comforts. It’s OK to have a double din CD/Radio/SatNav/DVD etc angled to the driver at the wheel but who wants to sit there when parked up? I’ve yet to see an airline style drop down screen fitted above the windscreen. They are available with rotating screen on Fleabay at a reasonable price…but why has a manufacturer not made an allowance for it? Insufficient 12/24v sockets (look inside any drivers cab that has nights away and the spaghetti across the dash is not only appaling but probably lethally overloaded).

Below the front grille looks very late FH, continuing the family resemblance.

30 years of being a VOLVO owner/driver etc my head was turned by driving a lowly R470 Scania low roof. Impressed by its inside volume. Getting back into an FH made me feel claustraphobic. I hope Volvo have addressed this in the new cab.

look’s like a cross between an old erf olympic and a stralis to me

I like the upholstered front, I hope that’s standard in a variety of fabrics.

switchlogic:

I hope this helps.

switchlogic:

if you buy the FH16 it comes with the fabric in “curry house velvet”

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

I hope this helps.

I do like that pic because he looks like a typical straight ■■■■ head.

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

I hope this helps.

I do like that pic because he looks like a typical straight ■■■■ head.

Indeed, someone to be avoided at all cost.

was just up in the artiC CirCle and saw one of these new volvos… its spotted a mile off with the plastiC wrap on the front… missus thought i was sad for pointing it out…