Loads Spain to UK?

Helen Stevens:

Simon:
Undo the curtain buckles on that lovely Schmitz, otherwise the sliding roof is a bugger to slide.
Not always, but almost always.
I ran straight out of the back of my trailer, backwards, quite a few years ago :blush: pulling my roof shut.
Just for a change my roof slid easily, so I wanted to keep it going.
It did, so did I, even after running out of floor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(This was before I learned about opening my curtain buckles)

That sounds a useful tip. I’ll pass that one on to the driver. :smiley:

Also the first time you pull the roof or curtains on a new one remember to do it slowly in case the manufacturer has not put the end stops in :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

First trip out with a Euroliner I pulled up at a regular side tip, loaded through the doors in England, and with a big grin grabbed a handful of curtain. Gave it a good pull and half of it continued off the track and landed on the floor behind the trailer :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Took me, balancing on the forks with a jemmy bar, and 2 factory maintainence guys a good hour or 2 to feed it back in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The irony being it was that customer who had demanded the euroliner as they felt tilts took to long and weren’t safe to mess about with. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: