Kazakhstan. Who is still going there>

Kazakhstan 2018

20180308_121135.jpg

20180307_124542.jpg

continued

Great photos and what an interesting job you must have, what exactly were you up to (that’s if you can divelge the information of course) ?

bald bloke:
Great photos and what an interesting job you must have, what exactly were you up to (that’s if you can divelge the information of course) ?

Some machines to quarries in Ridder. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridder,_Kazakhstan

Hurjaa menoa!

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Just for old times sake, it would be interesting to hear from anyone currently running down there.

There will be half-a-dozen British trucks going there in September for KIOGE but I don’t know who is doing it.

What about ralph davis ?

I dont know about Ralphs operating patterns anymore. He had one of the most loyal collection of men working for him on the Russian work when I was doing that route. But he probably gave up wrecking good trucks,and men to do more sensible things !!

Carol babe:
What about ralph davis ?

Unfortunately he don’t do it anymore,I heard NYK were looking to ship garments out there sometime last year but that could of been an urban myth

How much would the hired armed guard cost for cross country protection en route,Ralph Davies doesnt go to Kazak any more,i used to see the photos at “Elgors” shell garage/cafe/place to stop for 45min break,North of Le Mans,in France.The shell garage had a great big dog,the owners were truck friendly too,it is now a construction supply office in bright blue paint,and no longer a garage.

If anyone’s interested, this lot are sending trucks to Kazakhstan sometime this year, but don’t tell them I told you because it’s supposed to be a secret :wink:

showcarriage.com/