j c fiolet

Heard yesterday (08/02/2019) that they’re looking for drivers out of their depot in the Midlands (Tamworth/Cannock area). National & International.

EDIT… Trucks would be based in Cannock.

Is anybody on here working for j c fiolet or has done in the past
just wanted to know what they are like to work for

There are a couple of their trucks park up in the same yard as we use, I think they are owner drivers though, both UK reg numbers.
It is very rare that I see them as we all work away, but they only seem to be parked up a few days each month

Thank for that, is the yard in thurruck ?

No, its near Dartford

All JC Fiolet UK based trucks are RHD on UK plates, whislt he does have a couple of subbys here, all the FHs in colours are company owned with employed drivers, he has some in Kent, a couple in Leeds about 8 in Blackburn. I know a couple of his Blackburn drivers, who have been there for years and happy. My understanding is money is OK rather than good, but steady away.

If you want contacts send me a PM.

i,m working for them at the moment,jobs ok in my opinion,yes they want their pound of flesh,or should that be a kilo■■? wouldnt want to upset the bods in brussels would we? all in all i like it moneys in the bank every month,trucks well maintained,any defects are sorted out promptly , employed by the company, not a subbie although they do have them employed to do traction aswell.we are treated as proffesional drivers as part of a wider team and no problems with the french drivers,everybody gets on with everybody else .itll do me until i get fleeced for a driver cpc in 2014 . when i might just have to move to france.

Go for the driver CPC in the uk Sunboy, you def aren’t being fleeced, compared to what you have to get over here. The French equivalent, the FIMO, takes 156 hrs to do (approx 4 weeks) and will set you back at least E2000.

its the egg sucking part of the cpc i aint interested in mate, if someone can convince me its worth doing i might be interested!apart from the threat of your licence being revoked if you dont get one, but as far as i can work out by talkin to other drivers it seems its ok if the boss is paying… , i think its 35hrs all included which works out about a weeks worth of “training” and the other thing is who pays for it? dunno if our boss will pay for it as we dunno if its a requirement in france aswell,and what is the price at the moment for the weeks course■■?