Free WiFi access

The info sound good. I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of this. I hope that i can learn more and share my ideas and thoughts as well.

Engineering Design

There was free wifi on the parking at Hotel Rico in Medinacelli, someone has left one of the WLAN routers open, also on the A1 at Milagros from the Hostal, Km147, also at the Adelma hostal in Hoznayo just of the A8 Km 195-197.

Simon:
The Stena Line freighters on Hoek v Holland - Killingholme crossing have just started free wi-fi access.
You have to get the password and login from reception.

It seems the same login and password works on both boats. One of my work mates got them last week on one boat and used them this week on the other one.

On the new boats, Wi-Fi is free. You have to log back in hourly though.

DFDS Dover-Dunquerk
All McDonalds France,Spain and Portugal plus a lot of the big services in Spain especially if there’s a hotel on site also pretty much any hotel anywhere in Europe.

polly’s at calais has wi-fi covering truck park altough thay want you to pay for it as long as one truck pays for it everyone has is

Equitran:
DFDS Dover-Dunquerk
All McDonalds France,Spain and Portugal plus a lot of the big services in Spain especially if there’s a hotel on site also pretty much any hotel anywhere in Europe.

Also McDonalds in Czech Republic and Hungary.

if you know of any places where there is free wifi access lets make a list.
i think jimti said freds in coslada is free.
currently sat in alovera next to the A2 near guadalajara and alovera town has free wifi.

Hi WBIS, didn’t this WI FI thing come up a while back? Think I recall someone on here say that all german Mc donalds had it, I went last week but forgot to try. Also remember a few Italian MSA’s had it a few years back, signed as such on entry slip. Anyway happy hunting.

Is this any GOOD will keep looking add this
ONE

B&B hotels have wifi, you have to regester but it is still free. Frechen truck stop is a good example.
Rugby Truckstop but it costs £18.90 to park there for the night
the port of Caen in the booking office and lanes near the link span.

Most of the Shell MSAs in France has got Free wifi the ones i know are

A26 nothbound before St Omar

A1 southbound “Ressons” ca 80 km before Paris

A10 southbound "Limours ca 10 km out of Paris

A81 westbound after Lavel

A81 eastbound after Lavel

A10 southbound before Blois

A83 nothbound before Nantes

A36 eastbound after Dole

A6 southbound before Macon

A6 northbound before Macon

A89 eastbound after Thiers

A20 northbound before Chateauroux

A20 southbound before Limoges

A9 southbound after Montpellier

A9 northbound after Beziers

Motorway ring south Bordeaux between A63 and A62

Geoff

thanks geoff, isn’t that A20 before limoges an esso though? or is that the next one further north before the soutteraine RCEA?

thanks geoff, isn’t that A20 before limoges an esso though? or is that the next one further north before the soutteraine RCEA?

Well spotted my fellow countryman, Quite correct!!!

Geoff (welshboy in Gemany)

All the Carrifore (sp) service area’s in France, free for 20 minutes, but you can log on as many times as you like

jimti:
All the Carrifore (sp) service area’s in France, free for 20 minutes, but you can log on as many times as you like

thats a good one jimti shall be in a carrefour monday night between poitiers and tours

The Autohof at Senden,just off the A43 near Munster has free wi-fi.

And as far as I know,though I haven’t had a chance to test it yet,the Port of Antwerp has free wi-fi,you have to log in as ‘guest’.

Another 2 in France

Shell MSA A75 south of Clermont ,you can get to it north and southbound

Rompetrol MSA A61 Narbonne-Toulouse westbound just after Carcassonne

Geoff

The Stena Line freighters on Hoek v Holland - Killingholme crossing have just started free wi-fi access.
You have to get the password and login from reception.

It seems the same login and password works on both boats. One of my work mates got them last week on one boat and used them this week on the other one.

Another one in France

“Rompetrol lesHerbiers”

A87 North and Southbound

Geoff

Esso station Seligweiler,just off the A8,junction 63-Ulm Ost,has free wi-fi.
But,it’s worth stopping there for the pizza’s,the best I’ve ever tasted outside of Italy. They make them right there in front of you,and you can have two quarter slices of any variety for around €2,80,24 hours a day,7 days a week.