HELP! Rungis Meat Market

do they except as 24 card for payment does any one know

Yes. Use it all the time no problem. But you’ll need cash for a wash out.

nice one thanks whats that about 5 euros,and what time does market open for deliverys
thanks for the info

A wash out on the offal bay will set you back €10.
What time depends on who/what your delivering. If its lamb , most are around 10pm , some are midnight.

globby 480:
11 euros now!! pay it in cash or card,the b"tard french frog eating gits!!! why should you have to pay to make deliverys bets me if i know!!! it will be for the securitys wage and all, humbug,bloody humbug!!! french phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

It’s about time some of you ignorant posters took a break from forever insulting the French people, on this site :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Simon:

brit pete:
Sorry disagree , well worth the payment ,

Why ?

A company, which happens to be located in Nine Elms, has ordered some goods. A.N Other Haulage has been commissioned to deliver these goods. On arrival at the entrance A.N.Others driver has to pay £ to be allowed to deliver the goods. Why should we (the haulier) pay?

Does a taxi driver have to pay to deliver me to lets say, the airport ?
No, I pay the taxi driver. If there’s an additional fee, to gain access to the airports grounds, either I would pay it directly, or the fee would be added to the fare, or I would be dropped off at the pay booth.

I’ve altered your post just to prove a point :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Left the amount blank as it’s been a while since i’ve delivered there. You can also enter, as has been mentioned, Western Market.

pierrot 14:

globby 480:
11 euros now!! pay it in cash or card,the b"tard french frog eating gits!!! why should you have to pay to make deliverys bets me if i know!!! it will be for the securitys wage and all, humbug,bloody humbug!!! french phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

It’s about time some of you ignorant posters took a break from forever insulting the French people, on this site :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Simon:
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

brit pete:

Why ?

A company, which happens to be located in Nine Elms, has ordered some goods. A.N Other Haulage has been commissioned to deliver these goods. On arrival at the entrance A.N.Others driver has to pay £ to be allowed to deliver the goods. Why should we (the haulier) pay?

No, I pay the taxi driver. If there’s an additional fee, to gain access to the airports grounds, either I would pay it directly, or the fee would be added to the fare, or I would be dropped off at the pay booth.

I’ve altered your post just to prove a point :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Left the amount blank as it’s been a while since i’ve delivered there. You can also enter, as has been mentioned, Western Market.

It’s been a while since that question was asked and answered :laughing: :laughing:
And we insult everyone, why should we treat the French any different :question:

Simon:

pierrot 14:

globby 480:

Simon:
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

brit pete:

Why ?

It’s been a while since that question was asked and answered :laughing: :laughing:
And we insult everyone, why should we treat the French any different :question:

Yeh froggy

Hello :open_mouth: I’m shipping out on Sunday (9th) for several drops at Rungis Meat Market. Although I have done european work before I have never been there. If anyone could give me directions into the place,and what the “score” is when I get there,plus any do’s and don’ts I would be very grateful.Although I’m shipping out on Sunday,I’m actually leaving early hours saturday morning as I have to tip Daventry 1st,then get over to Bedford to have my time off,ready for a 0200hr kick off on Sunday. Thanks. :smiley:

hey mate its been a while since ive been there but theres a few ways in off the a86 ring road you have to pay to get in and you can use your caplis or total card we either used the chevilly la rue junction or the juction with the big buffalo grill on sorry cant remember the number you can also buy a map of rungis.its a big place so if you get lost dont panic you wont be the first or last :laughing:

last time i was there you had to pay 10 euros on your fuel card to get in.
once you get in bear left to the meat bays. it’s very tight to back in, don’t be worried about asking for someone to watch your back end. everyone’s in the same boat. they sometimes take all the deliveries on one bay, if you’re lucky.
watch out for the black lads on the bays, they sometimes open one up and tell you to back onto that one, then once you’ve finally got sorted they open another and make it out you’re on the wrong bay.

can’t remember how the hell you get there though. :laughing:

TRY reading through these sites , lots of good info for you
just read slowly and thoroughly
LINK-1,
LINK-2
HOPE THESE HELP;

brit pete:

Why ?

A company, which happens to be located in Rungis, has ordered some goods. A.N Other Haulage has been commissioned to deliver these goods. On arrival at the entrance A.N.Others driver has to pay €11 to be allowed to deliver the goods. Why should we (the haulier) pay?

Simon:

brit pete:

Why ?

A company, which happens to be located in Rungis, has ordered some goods. A.N Other Haulage has been commissioned to deliver these goods. On arrival at the entrance A.N.Others driver has to pay €11 to be allowed to deliver the goods. Why should we (the haulier) pay?

it seems simon you’ve never had the pleasure of delivering to markets in the uk then not just the cheese eating surrender monkeys that rip us off its the brits as well.
you have to pay to enter western market near heathrow and if you want to get tipped in smithfields you have to pay the forklift driver :open_mouth: and he doesn’t take cards :imp: and i did once tip spuds on the one near hackney marshes (can’t remember name) and you have to hire your own forklift :imp: :imp:

welshboyinspain:
it seems simon you’ve never had the pleasure of delivering to markets in the uk then not just the cheese eating surrender monkeys that rip us off its the brits as well.
you have to pay to enter western market near heathrow and if you want to get tipped in smithfields you have to pay the forklift driver :open_mouth: and he doesn’t take cards :imp: and i did once tip spuds on the one near hackney marshes (can’t remember name) and you have to hire your own forklift :imp: :imp:

I’ve steered clear of reefers as much as possible, and market work totally :sunglasses: :smiley: .

No still disagree, this has been collected for a long time now ,
and the parking is safe plus the services are better than many in the UK;;

Slightly off topic … always used to have to “pay” to go into Gateshead Friut/Veg market to unload.

globby 480:

I disagree. €11 is not much anyway, plus you can park there for as long as you want safely. Tge chap on the forklift at Smithfield charges a daft amount in comparison. Taxis may not but coach companies have to pay to pick up passengers at many airports.

i don’t think its a rip off as i agree you can park after tipping and there’s usually a cafe or bar on site and its cheaper than the services just pointing out that its not a french thing.
the bloke in smithfield is a rip off but he’s got a monopoly on all the forklifts drivers as they all work for the same guy :imp: :imp: